Your Favorite Author(s)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Kh3fan02, Apr 9, 2008.

1. xXx Shadow

As far as favorites go I'd have to say

Christopher Pike, Stephen King, and Anne Rice
  2. Prince Ali Shadow

J.K. Rowling (that goes without saying)
    Dan Koertge
    Craig Thompson
    Hmmm....that's all I remember.
  3. Looney Oathkeeper Wielder

Morris Gleitzman ;D
  4. Hmm....author or fanfic author?
    Author:
    Scott Westerfield, author of the Uglies series, So Yesterday, Peeps, and The Last Days.
    His writing is very detailed and innovative, and he creates worlds within the pages of his books.
    Fanfic author:
    sorkai4eva (also known as hearless-lover12)
    Her Random Conversations series is what inspired me to write my Fear the Fangirls series, and Music will Tie (a story about her OC, Karaxi)
  5. Sabata Wishing Lamp Wielder

Hideyuki Kikuchi

Writer of the infamous Vampire Hunter D series.
  6. IndieJocky Forum Counselor

lol, my taste has expanded. I can now put Bret Easton Ellis, Chuck Palahniuk, Agatha Christie, Ray Bradbury, Aldous Huxley, Dan Brown, and Anne Rice under my favourites.

P.S. I think... when I said Stephanie Meyer in the first list I think I meant more from her book The Host. Not the Twilight series. >_>
  7. Prince Ali Shadow

I also love Barry Lyga and Brian Michael Bendis.
  8. Xatyrn SK Shepherd | KH3 Remnant

I like her for The Host, too. That's all. o.o

And... there's a lot I enjoy but can't think of, but I know I've enjoyed Scott Westerfeld's books a lot.
    Edit: Chuck Palahniuk is win. <3
  9. Yoyo Mr. Captain America

Dan Brown? He's Meh at best in my eyes.

Other than that, Ian Rankin and Christos Gage impressed me on their Vertigo Crime books. Ian Rankin though honestly impressing me on his take on John Constantine.
  10. Its been a while since I've read from any of my favorite authors, so I can't say I still like them. A more recent author would be Nicholas Pekearo. RIP.*