Xenoblade Chronicles - JRPG OF THE DECADE - Universal Acclaim by 55 Critics

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Autosaver, Apr 9, 2012.

1. AnsemDiz Monochrome Wielder

This makes me want a Wii so much more now.
  2. John Review Team Co-Leader

I would refuse to buy a Wii just for this game....most of the Wii games aren't even good. /not a big nintendo fan lol
  3. Autosaver Guardian Soul Wielder

You could always wait until the Wii U comes out. A new HD system that plays Wii games.

But I'm not so sure you want to miss out on this game. This is absolutely the best game ever made. You're missing out on so much by not buying this game. Definitely a gem for JRPG fans and I'm not so sure you'll ever see a game on the same scale as Xenoblade again. With over 60 hours of storyline, this is definitely worth the $50.

Did I mention this game looks absolutely beautiful?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. Freelance Fox KG's Imagineer | Forum Counselor

5. Lord Firesnake Clan Committee | Retired Staff

I've seen a play through of like ... the beginning of the game and a bit of the story and I must say, if I had a wii, I'd definitely play this game since it rivals most JRPGs I have seen and seemingly surpasses them.
  6. Aikijitsu Shadow

Yesterday I was thinking about starting up a thread to ask if this game is worth the cost. Well I suppose that answers my questions. I'll pick it up in a couple weeks.
  7. KHlover07 SuperStar

I'm thinking that this will be my next video game to play. Casey bought it and loved it so I think I'll give it a try, along with Skyrim. :)
  8. Autosaver Guardian Soul Wielder

So I just beat the game.

And... Wow, I just can't describe the game. Masterpiece? No, this is something higher. Something of an unreachable quality. If I could choose one game to never forget, it will definitely be Xenoblade Chronicles. The last time a game gave me an outstanding view was years ago.

I haven't played my Wii in a while, and this game made me completely dust it off for a good 70 hours. I have a backlog of about 5 games and I actually enjoyed Xenoblade so much that I pushed them aside and beat this one all the way through. New Game+? Man, do I have to do it again? Cause I'm willing to because this game is THAT awesome.