Would you..

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Riku, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Solana Problem Sleuth | ENT Co-Leader

I disliked how when you battled a boss you can press 'triangle' for a special move. It was pretty cool, but I'd rather prefer without it.
  2. John Review Team Co-Leader

I didn't have any beef with the triangle command. It added something different. But it did make the game easier which i didn't like.
  3. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

I think the idea of a neat little reaction thing like that is cool.

I think the idea of using that neat little reaction as a necessary asset to win is not cool.

Like, all of the reaction commands against the Heartless, and the Nobodies (especially Duel) I thought were super cool. But in the final boss fight, when you're pressing triangle to jump off of floating buildings, you don't really feel like you're doing it. It's just a flashy QTE with only one button to press.

But as for the the thread thing, no, I don't think it would. I think a KH1 remake would be fantastic, almost needed after KH3 comes out. So many things in the original game conflict the story and laws put out later games, primarily regarding the nature of hearts, bodies (mostly because Sora and Roxas both had Sora's body at the same time), and Keyblades. Some of that stuff could easily be cleared up in an interview, but placing it in game and calling it Kingdom Hearts Complete or something like that would be best.
  4. Chevalier Salamander

I would just like both KH1 and 2 to be remade for Xbox. But since I highly doubt they would do that since it would require coding for a completely different system. I would love to see it remade for PS3. Also, I wouldn't want anything from 2 to be changed, I loved the entire game. xD
  5. Komas Greeter

As long as a remake is on the Xbox 360, I'm cool with it. Otherwise, I'm kinda fml.
  6. Riku Bookmaster

Xbox 360 remake, hell naw, xbox 360 sucks, especially the controller.
  7. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

The 360's controller is infinitely better than the PS3 controller. It's ergonomics fit the hand better, and it's not extremely light. When I'm holding my PS3 controller I'm always worried I'll snap it. Plus the L2/R2 buttons were severely downgraded from the PS2 controller. /off topic

I'd love to see an HD collection remake like they've done with Tomb Raider/God of War/MGS/PoP/etc for KH. I'm sure they could bundle all the handheld games onto one disc, and KH1 + KH2 on another one.
  8. Riku Bookmaster

I just hope they make it for PS3 or both.
  9. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

Incorrect. This is subjective. I've been using PS2 style controller as my primary gaming controller since I was about 10, and the 360 controller feels super weird in my hand, and even though I've been using it on my brothers 360, I still don't have a feel for it, ya know? Whereas when I pick up a PS3 controller, I know instantly where everything is, and it feels so much more natural to me. But yeah, PS3 is a bit on the light side.

/off topic

I can agree 8D
  10. Riku Bookmaster

Lol man, I understand you too Twitch, the first time I used an Xbox Controller my hands were like, Da Fudge?!