With the announcement of KHIII... will there be a 2.5 Remix?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by Lady Schala, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited about it but it probably won't be for at least another year or two right? The trailer says it is "in development". So my question is, do you think we will see KH 2.5 Remix before it comes out? I sure hope so, I want to play BBS on the PS3/with HD graphics.
  2. X@ld!n Hidden Dragon Wielder

I doubt if there will be a KH 2.5 remix because 1.5 is going to bomb because it is being released the same month as the grand daddy of them all "Grand Theft Auto V". Trolling is fun. In all fairness there will most likely be a 2.5 remix later down the line to prepare the current generation gamers for Kingdom Hearts 3.

P.S
    I hate the PS4 too. The PS3 shouldn't be killed off just yet. 7 years is still young for a console haha.
  3. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

I don't hate the PS4, and the PS3 came out six or seven years after the PS2, that's pretty normal.
  4. RoxasorSora Sorcerer

There will be. I'm pretty sure it shows up in the credits of 1.5
  5. Courtland True Keyblade Wielder

More than likely. KH3 is still probably a good two-four years away, and Nomura will probably want to hand out something to tide everybody over until the grand finale.
  6. Sorry, but if there is a 2.5 remix, it wont have BBS. It will be more like 1.5. 2.5 will most likely be KH2 and ddd or coded. BBS would be like 358/2 and just be cutscenes. BBS won't happen, cuz it didn't happen AFTER kh2
  7. Sorry, but if there is a 2.5 remix, it wont have BBS. It will be more like 1.5. 2.5 will most likely be KH2 and ddd or coded. BBS would be like 358/2 and just be cutscenes. BBS won't happen, cuz it didn't happen AFTER kh2
  8. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

I don't think so, I don't think DDD will be in it, if it is it will only be through cutscenes. However, I seriously doubt it will be in it because it is too new of a game, they can still make sales off of it. That and it was built in the 3DS's engine making it more difficult to transfer over to the Playstation controls. This is probably a reason why Days is only coming to the HD port in cutscenes, and why Coded will probably do the same. It's not impossible to transfer over the controls from the Nintendo systems to Playstation (i.e. CoM to Re:CoM) but I would imagine it is more difficult than from games that already used Playstation controls.

Also I don't really think it even crossed anyone's mind that BBS couldn't be in it because it doesn't come after KH2. Who cares? If it's really that big of a deal, then don't call the game '2.5', call it something else.
  9. Courtland True Keyblade Wielder

I don't think BBS coming before 2 has anything to do with it. I think when(if) 2.5 comes out, it'll be 2, BBS, and Coded(cutscenes) and MAYBE 3D as cutscenes.
    Lady Schala likes this.