Who would you meet from the forum and what would you do with them?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Lasci, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Xatyrn SK Shepherd | KH3 Remnant

UHHH WHERE DO I START.

NICHOLAS and I would do what we always talk about doing when we meet. Which is many things. And then when Julia takes him to Panera Bread I'll come along.

JULIA and I will do what she said and then run around in Wal Mart or some random place like that hunting for people shorter than me. ;3; Then I'll trip and fall into a shelf and we'll laugh and get kicked out and find another Wal Mart to raid. <3

SILVY-MARI will tackle me to the ground in a Jojo fit and I'll be awkward like I am and giggle a lot at all her wild stories and omg. ;A;

TAIRI and I shall have a FMA marathon -- I've never seen the anime but if Tairi and I met, I won't be able to say that anymore. 8D

MATTCAKEPIE will be held down by me so Julia can nest in his pants without him squirming around.

SIR RII shall not be called such anymore because I will hopefully finally know his real name.

ALL OF SK is going to accidentally burn down a few towns with how wild we are.

Sammy and Kayam because WELL WHY NOT? ;D Plus they'll probably happen to be around SK when we burn down some towns.

omg i feel like i forgot so many. xD
  2. Nobunaga Resident Badass

Krystal:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Cori:
    [IMG]

Roxanne:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Codey:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Since I can't find GIFS for Erica I'mma just say we'd watch faggler films, Zane, Jersey Slore, and play pokemon. (so I can beat her because I am a god.)
  3. Miss Lockheart Administrator | Aesthetics Leader | Mother

I hate the idea of picking out individuals, so I guess I need to win the lottery tonight and then I can invite everyone to a massive party.
  4. IndieJocky Forum Counselor

We'd probably watch HIMYM or Doctor Who together and then fantasize over NPH.

And after that we'd make hot passionate love.

I honestly don't know who'd I meet from here. :c There's quite a few though. And as to what we would do it would probably involve some rope, multiple visits from the authorities, a very short man from the orient, and ice cream cones. Lots of ice cream cones.
  5. Courtland True Keyblade Wielder

Julia- The whole "laser tag with 5-year-olds" thing, then see The Hunger Games movie.

Paige- We're brother ladies and we'd play the part.

Deadeye- Throw him in a pool.

The rest of SK- It would be a "Get Tarny wet" party ;D.
  6. Tairi True Keyblade Wielder

Firstly:
    Lulu-MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS all night long
    [IMG]
    Silvy/Mari/Canni-Gods, WE SHALL SACRIFICE DAH VIRGINS FOR JOTARO AND ALPHONSE
    Nick-Who wouldn't want to egg his hou-I mean, punch him in the fac-I mean, shake his hand?
    Taryn-MM GIRL I'll hold you to that promise :3
    Julia-The things we would do...BURN HOLLYWOOD TO THE GROUND. I mean lolwut?
  7. Hellis Wyvern

Nasty Soul. We be soul brothas.

Sara and J: Hilariously inappropriate drunken pranks.
  8. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

Facebook seems to think we'd be great friends. I'm not even kidding, I see you most often in that freaking suggested friends thing. Every day, man, every day.
  9. Freelance Fox KG's Imagineer | Forum Counselor

Ruru
    Skyki
    Silky
    Chevy
    IdunnomaybePaprika
    and a couple of others I guess.
    I wouldn't really mind meeting anyone on here because everyone is really cool.
  10. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

Hahah, that was the best thing I've seen in forever. Hysterical.

And this made it even better, lolol. I am sorry to inform you, however, that I do not suffer from a latex allergy. I am allergic to eggs, if that helps give you ideas.

On topic:
    John, it will happen someday. We will chill and just in general be bros.

Izzy, I don't even know. All I can say is that it would be absolutely epic.

I'm sure that there are others, but I just woke up and don't feel like thinking right now.