Where are they now?

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Axizol, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Axizol The Ostrich King

So I have seen a few of you post here and there, and I know that I won't get a response for this anytime soon (thanks lingerers! Unless you are bots?! XD), but I figured it would be cool to keep in touch at least a little bit. So, Iguess, whenever you visit here, maybe we can post updates on what is happening to us? Where are you now? What's going on in your life? What has happened to you since we had this community?

For me, I remember visiting here periodically through college. I have a B.S. in Biochemistry now, and I am currently a graduate student studying Organic Synthesis (also chemistry) in a PhD program. I am in my second year of graduate school, (out of five) and I currently have less of a life than I did when I lived with my parents LOL.
    :slender:

What about you?
    Solana likes this.
  2. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

I'm currently finishing up my last semester of hell student teaching to finally get my degree in Elementary Education with a minor in Psychology (great combo there). I'm also realizing it's probably not the right path for me which is really nice to figure out at the end of my degree that was all paid for. I guess it's better to find out now rather than later. Not sure what my future holds yet.

Oh, and I'm still with the loser triangle boy. Yay for surviving kh3.org couplezzzzzz
    Solana, Naminette and Axizol like this.
  3. Naminette Ultima Weapon Wielder

Hey you two <3. I graduated with a BA in East Asian Studies with a concentration in Korean history and a minor in Fine Arts. Kinda in the same boat as Misuzu, where I'm realizing that this isn't the right path for me either. I know, I know. Currently annoyed with myself figuring this out before my grace period ends. I'm simply more interested in doing art full time or working for myself in some way. I still paint and draw. Have sold some things here and there, mostly sketches for like 50 bucks each, which I still think is hilarious (god knows why anyone wanted any of those). Still look like trash most of the time, lulz.
    Solana likes this.
  4. Solana Problem Sleuth | ENT Co-Leader

Hello all.
    I finally hit 21 years in March. I was active here in my high school years (so 2010-2014).

In Spring 2016 I finished Community College with an Associates of Arts in Teaching and am currently in a four year university on year 2 out of 3 and am working towards Secondary Education in Mathematics. I really love my courses and I'm lucky to have known that I have wanted to teach Math since Middle School. I hope you guys find a career you love in the future! I know I'm going to love what I do.

Along with going to school, I'm a math tutor. I'm also a white chick dating a sexy mexy and I'm crazy about him. We have been dating for two years now and are in a long distance relationship until I graduate high school. It's tough but he is definitely worth it. I'll send y'all a wedding invitation.
  5. Rex SSFW Team Ygriega Winner

Hey everyone! how's everyone doing?

2013 I graduated College with a Master's Degree in Business technology and technology management and a Minor Degree in Broadcasting. I still work at the same Movie theater I started at when I was 15. however, I now am the General Manager of the theater, I got to travel to Tokyo with a few friends of mine in 2014, battled cancer and kick its ass, I still play Magic the Gather with friends on Friday nights and sometimes play DND on Saturdays. Gave up writing for a little while, Still look like a punk rock reject, and that's about it