Where are they now?

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Axizol, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Axizol The Ostrich King

So I have seen a few of you post here and there, and I know that I won't get a response for this anytime soon (thanks lingerers! Unless you are bots?! XD), but I figured it would be cool to keep in touch at least a little bit. So, Iguess, whenever you visit here, maybe we can post updates on what is happening to us? Where are you now? What's going on in your life? What has happened to you since we had this community?

For me, I remember visiting here periodically through college. I have a B.S. in Biochemistry now, and I am currently a graduate student studying Organic Synthesis (also chemistry) in a PhD program. I am in my second year of graduate school, (out of five) and I currently have less of a life than I did when I lived with my parents LOL.
    :slender:

What about you?
  2. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

I'm currently finishing up my last semester of hell student teaching to finally get my degree in Elementary Education with a minor in Psychology (great combo there). I'm also realizing it's probably not the right path for me which is really nice to figure out at the end of my degree that was all paid for. I guess it's better to find out now rather than later. Not sure what my future holds yet.

Oh, and I'm still with the loser triangle boy. Yay for surviving kh3.org couplezzzzzz
    Naminette and Axizol like this.
  3. Naminette Ultima Weapon Wielder

Hey you two <3. I graduated with a BA in East Asian Studies with a concentration in Korean history and a minor in Fine Arts. Kinda in the same boat as Misuzu, where I'm realizing that this isn't the right path for me either. I know, I know. Currently annoyed with myself figuring this out before my grace period ends. I'm simply more interested in doing art full time or working for myself in some way. I still paint and draw. Have sold some things here and there, mostly sketches for like 50 bucks each, which I still think is hilarious (god knows why anyone wanted any of those). Still look like trash most of the time, lulz.