Where are they now?

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Axizol, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Axizol The Ostrich King

So I have seen a few of you post here and there, and I know that I won't get a response for this anytime soon (thanks lingerers! Unless you are bots?! XD), but I figured it would be cool to keep in touch at least a little bit. So, Iguess, whenever you visit here, maybe we can post updates on what is happening to us? Where are you now? What's going on in your life? What has happened to you since we had this community?

For me, I remember visiting here periodically through college. I have a B.S. in Biochemistry now, and I am currently a graduate student studying Organic Synthesis (also chemistry) in a PhD program. I am in my second year of graduate school, (out of five) and I currently have less of a life than I did when I lived with my parents LOL.

What about you?
    Rei and Solana like this.
  2. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

I'm currently finishing up my last semester of hell student teaching to finally get my degree in Elementary Education with a minor in Psychology (great combo there). I'm also realizing it's probably not the right path for me which is really nice to figure out at the end of my degree that was all paid for. I guess it's better to find out now rather than later. Not sure what my future holds yet.

Oh, and I'm still with the loser triangle boy. Yay for surviving kh3.org couplezzzzzz
    Rei, Solana, Naminette and 1 other person like this.
  3. Naminette Ultima Weapon Wielder

Hey you two <3. I graduated with a BA in East Asian Studies with a concentration in Korean history and a minor in Fine Arts. Kinda in the same boat as Misuzu, where I'm realizing that this isn't the right path for me either. I know, I know. Currently annoyed with myself figuring this out before my grace period ends. I'm simply more interested in doing art full time or working for myself in some way. I still paint and draw. Have sold some things here and there, mostly sketches for like 50 bucks each, which I still think is hilarious (god knows why anyone wanted any of those). Still look like trash most of the time, lulz.
    Rei and Solana like this.
  4. Solana Problem Sleuth | ENT Co-Leader

Hello all.
    I finally hit 21 years in March. I was active here in my high school years (so 2010-2014).

In Spring 2016 I finished Community College with an Associates of Arts in Teaching and am currently in a four year university on year 2 out of 3 and am working towards Secondary Education in Mathematics. I really love my courses and I'm lucky to have known that I have wanted to teach Math since Middle School. I hope you guys find a career you love in the future! I know I'm going to love what I do.

Along with going to school, I'm a math tutor. I'm also a white chick dating a sexy mexy and I'm crazy about him. We have been dating for two years now and are in a long distance relationship until I graduate high school. It's tough but he is definitely worth it. I'll send y'all a wedding invitation.
    Rei likes this.
  5. Rex SSFW Team Ygriega Winner

Hey everyone! how's everyone doing?

2013 I graduated College with a Master's Degree in Business technology and technology management and a Minor Degree in Broadcasting. I still work at the same Movie theater I started at when I was 15. however, I now am the General Manager of the theater, I got to travel to Tokyo with a few friends of mine in 2014, battled cancer and kick its ass, I still play Magic the Gather with friends on Friday nights and sometimes play DND on Saturdays. Gave up writing for a little while, Still look like a punk rock reject, and that's about it
    Rei likes this.
  6. matrixQuestioner SSFW 2nd Place Champion

Hey everyone!

Man, I just looked back at some of my post history and boy was I obnoxious.
    I'm going to be a super-senior in college next year, pursuing theatrical design and production, primarily lighting. That's pretty cool.
    I like to think that I've grown a lot since here...

This place has a lot of memories. I definitely wouldn't be who I was without it. So, thanks.
    I'd love to talk with some of y'all sometime, but the best option I have for anyone that wants to would be to leave a PM with contact info and maybe I'll log in and see it!

mQ/Shikachu/Shikamaruxxx (I was so innovent back then, I just thought X's looked cool ((I blame KH.))

I wish you all happiness in your life in present and future.
    Rei likes this.
  7. Roxas 1994 <b><font color="yellow">SSFW I - First Place Champ

Hey everyone.

I can't believe that it's been over ten years since I first joined. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago since I was posting in RPGs and writing. Not gonna lie, I miss it a ton.

I'm still in college, and recently on my way to change my major to Forensic Science. It feels like something that's going to make me feel satisfied with my work. In the meantime, I discovered a love for musical theatre during my high school days. I still do a lot of community theater around where I live, and have played a lot of diverse (and probably sometimes strange) characters/roles. In fact, I'm in a show right now. I love it.

I don't really play Kingdom Hearts that much anymore, though I'm excited for the third game. But I found a love for a bunch of different games, especially the Danganronpa series.

I would love to talk to anyone that I used to talk to on here. If you want to stay in touch, PM some contact info. I find that I occasionally stroll back here from time to time.

P.S. I still love Death Note and L.
    Rei likes this.
  8. Togo Rumbling Rose Wielder

Hey folks, I joined here when I was about 11 years old and stopped posting frequently about six years ago. I was just playing Kingdom hearts 2.5 and it reminded me of this place so I thought I'd see if it was still up. I'm in my last year of university now and that's about it. Hope everyone is doing well
    Rei likes this.
  9. Rei Greeter | 私は

Hello again, old friends!
    It’s been forever since I’ve been active on here. I recently got back into playing Kingdom Hearts again and it reminded me of this place, so I thought I’d just pop in for nostalgia’s sake. I was most active on here from 2010 to about 2013. I first joined the forum when I was 12 and didn’t have access to an actual computer so I had to make do with my Nintendo DSi’s browser app which was slow as hell (back then I had so much patience lmao). This place was such an integral part of my middle school and early high school years and for that I am forever grateful I stumbled upon it!
    I’m 20 years old now and pursuing a degree in Business and Marketing studies while I work on a series of novels in my free time. I hope to professionally publish these in the near future. My life has been overall nice and fulfilling so far and I’m glad to hear the rest of you are doing well for the most part too :) I doubt this forum will ever return to how it used to be unfortunately, but I guess some things are just meant to stay in the past, untainted.
    I wish all of you who posted and those old members who came back and are reading this now the best of luck in all future endeavors and once again, thanks so much all of you for making that portion of my childhood so special <3