Whatever You're Thinking Right Now

Discussion in 'Spam City' started by Murf, Jun 9, 2007.

1. |skyki-husky| Miss Alpha - KG

Coming here is such a nostalgia trip. No one left, barely any recent post, nothing but a bunch of post from when the bunches of us were still in highschool/college.

I don't feel sad her anymore. I feel like this really is it for this site and for some reason im okay with it. Im okay with saying goodbye to this place because it made me happy. But now its done and over, and I could never give back to this forum the way it did to me.
    I guess an update for me is that im a future psychologist playing lacrosse at one of the best schools in the south east. A punk kid who couldn't spell for shit and was afraid to talk to people on here, me.

I fell into this website when I was 14.

That seems so long ago.

Goodbye forum and to the people who I didn't keep up with.

-Matty
    Xatyrn and Solana like this.
  2. demigod Shadow

Ironically this place magically appeared again, cute.
  3. khrules Devastator

I was in my early 20's when I first showed up here. Barely old enough to drink and just starting college. Now i'm less than two months away from 30, settled into my job, climbing the corporate ladder. It's kinda amazing.
    Solana likes this.
  4. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

It's back.... That is legitimately surprising... I thought it was dead forever.
  5. Dylan? Nobody Destroyer

Today I'm thinking about how much I miss my friends on here.

holds up plastic summoning stone
    Solana likes this.
  6. Lord Firesnake Clan Committee | Retired Staff

Thank you, for being there when I was young and helping me meet the woman I love.
    I never thought that joining a forum would have changed my life so drastically.
    Solana likes this.
  7. Tyler Durden SSFW I and II Team Winner

LET'S GO DEMYX AND LUXORD!
    Cocaine and Misuzu like this.
  8. Togo Rumbling Rose Wielder

This place really helped me mature as a person and helped me a lot when i was a young teenager. This was a lovely place and the community was amazing.
  9. Valamphias Ultima Weapon Wielder

I'm not sure what brought me here, but it's nice to see the place is still around... if abandoned now. Is there a way to get this place at least a little more active? Where has everyone gone?
    Jess likes this.
  10. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

-

I don't want to let you go
    but it hurts my hands to hold the rope
    it's taken me this long to learn
    that every dead is eaten by worms
    and once they're gone, they don't return