Whatever You're Thinking Right Now

Discussion in 'Spam City' started by Murf, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Dylan? Nobody Destroyer

'ellllllo.
  2. kyo Wyvern

yo
  3. SoVen Bolt tower

Whatzup!
  4. NeoShock Shadow

I have a PS4.

Much Happy.

So Love.
    Bob 3000 and SoVen like this.
  5. Xatyrn SK Shepherd | KH3 Remnant

Forever wandering these empty boards~~
    Anti Sora, Lady Schala and SoVen like this.
  6. Just had the best two years of my life, now they're gone and all I have is memories
  7. EvilCouchPotato Air Soldier

Been so long since I've been here! This place is a ghost town and its sad to see that it is.
    ultima207 likes this.
  8. Togo Rumbling Rose Wielder

This is so sad, this forum used to be so active
  9. Bob 3000 Decisive Pumpkin Wielder

This might sound weird, but I had a dream last night about this site. It reminded me about how this site once was. It got me thinking, and now I'm making this post. This is the last post I'm making on this site. I've promised myself to not log on here again after this.
    -----

Every time I come back to this site now I get a little depressed. It's a hollow shell of what it once was. the only thing left now are memories. To be honest, I miss a lot of things. I miss the people I never got to know well, I miss the atmosphere this place used to give off, and I really miss the fun I used to have here every day. Hell, I even miss all the stupid drama shit that used to happen here. lol

I regret not being more active when this site was in it's prime, but most of all I regret not being more talkative back in the day. So many people I wanted to make friends with back then but was to shy to even try to want to...

Ahhh, but yes. this forum sure was something special. Some might look at it and think "It's just a ****ing forum, get over it" but to the majority of us it was something so much more. We had one amazing community here. Seriously, take a second and think about all the old members that used to come on here. Sure, there were a few bad apples here and there, but for the most part everyone was so great. So many kind, fun, supportive people who all wanted to do the same thing: come online and just goof off. And I loved every bit of it. What we had really was awesome. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this, hopefully other people agree with what I'm trying to say here... Never forget what we had guys. A lot of great things started and grew here.

But, all great things must end, eventually. And that's just what KH3.org was- great. And if you were apart of it, then you're great too.

-----

Goodbye KH3. Thanks for the memories.
  10. ultima207 Gambler

I'm thinking that I really need a gf, but then I wouldn't get to play my PS4 as much. I'm not about to sacrifice my PS4 time >.<
    Also, I could use a Baja Blast.