What would you do if no new games were ever made?

Discussion in 'Other Video Games' started by Zombie Girl, Mar 31, 2012.

1. AnsemDiz Monochrome Wielder

I would play Dissidia like I always do. Id also find a way for me to get better at Pokemon
  2. Lasci Fenrir Wielder

I don't think it'd be that big of a deal for me. I very rarely pick up new releases, only really buying recent games several months (years, sometimes) after they've come out and I've been thoroughly informed of how awesome they're supposed to be. The last four games that I've bought on release or within a week of release were FFXIII, FFXII, The Old Republic, and League of Legends. I have shelves of games that I haven't beaten or played to the fullest and I think a lot of my concern is directed towards them more than anything else. I'm usually extremely late to new discoveries in the gaming industry; I rarely keep up with news, if ever.

Right now, I'm actually playing an Atlus game from the mid 90's and it's held my attention much more than three of the above games.
  3. Kayeta Dusk

I gotta say this is so sad :( You know all kids these days just have tablets and Ipads at a young age. Only a few people play consoles these days like Ds's PSP's and and Game Boy's. It's like not the old days anymore. I still play PSP and a 3D's because they've been my partners for the hardships of boredom when I'm all by myself with no one to talk to. :( I would still play Playstation and Ds's and other emulator games of game boy since we never had one.
  4. RoxasorSora Sorcerer

I'd probably go insane.
  5. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

Technically PSP and DS aren't consoles, they are handhelds. A console is like the PS3 or the Wii, etc. But yes, I agree with what you are saying. It is kind of depressing.