What would you do if no new games were ever made?

Discussion in 'Other Video Games' started by Zombie Girl, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

Anime. And Skyrim.
  2. Tyler Durden SSFW I and II Team Winner

I'd be like 'k since I don't even play any video games.
    If I had the inclination, I would ransack my drawer for my Kingdom Hearts and other PS2 games.
  3. Saxima Darkball

I'unno man. Probably shoot for buying every game ever made, since no new ones will never come out again.
  4. Corpulent Air Soldier

Anime all the way maybe try some outside activities if I even know what that is.....xD
  5. Bekki Heartless Slayer

It wouldn't really affect me. In the past couple of years, the only games I have bought are FF13/FF13-2.

And I'm still only on Chapter 4. lol.

If I felt in the mood to play games, though, I'd probably just go in the loft and bring down the GameCube/N64/Mega Drive etc. We've still got them all. XD
  6. Ando Ultima Weapon Wielder

I still have my anime. Just don't mess with that and I'll be fine.

In all honestly I've just been playing a select few games over the years. I maybe get 3-4 games a year and I'm just happy with that.
  7. Lolita Fat Bandit

I'm always behind on playing new games because I'm too cheap to dish out the money for them right away. Also for the longest time I was a full time student and had a job so I had no time to play a bunch of games...so in a way I'd feel a bit relieved that I can catch up and play all the games I've been wanting to play. Plus, there are a lot RPG games that you can replay over and over again and not get bored of simply because there is so much to do in them. And even though I love novelty...there are games like Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy 7 that I can play over again because I love them so much!
  8. Alen Master Lycan-Assassin

I'd try out different games I've never played before as well as replay old games. If I had my PS2 I'd probably still be playing KH1.
  9. Loki Bandit

Have a panic attack probably, since I love games so much. I'll probably just play old games.
  10. The Fatal Star Heartless Slayer

I'd start making my own games. RPG Maker...here I come.