Mature What do you honestly think of the user above?

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Misuzu, May 22, 2012.

1. Komas Greeter

I dunno you, but I do know that you're always paying attention to make sure nothing gets out of hand here.
  2. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

I'd like to remind you guys that this thread isn't for one-liners or things of that sort - we have the thread in Spam City for that. If you don't know who the person above you even is as a person because you haven't seen them around, simply don't post, please. For future reference, one-liners are going to be deleted because this thread is meant for thought-out/longer replies; this is supposed to be the step above this thread in SC. Think of this thread as more of a "confession thread" type of thing, honest replies for members and such.

I said this before so this is the last time I'll be saying this. Not trying to be mean but c'mon, y'all.
    [IMG]
  3. Lord Firesnake Clan Committee | Retired Staff

Erica and me have never spoken a lot, I do enjoy reading her posts and do agree with a lot of her opinions. When she first became a modlet I frowned at some of her actions, but she has grown a lot and proven to be a mature and trustworthy person. I wish I had the oppertunity to talk to her more, because she has never been other than kind towards me.
  4. Zotar Twilight Thorn

This buddy is a real fun guy, scary and a a little crazy at times, but also every bit my intellectual Nemesis and better, and I'm sure he's an awesome father.
  5. Tyler Durden SSFW I and II Team Winner

I think I always appreciate your occasional forum post because they're always insightful and make me think or else comic and make me laugh (and above all respectful), and I can tell you're an intelligent person. My interactions with you have been limited (or else nonexistent), but I do enjoy your forum participation.
  6. John Review Team Co-Leader

I've known you for forever, still see you as crazy chaser! got oh the times. You're pretty good at writing and i'm glad to have you on the team. I'd like to talk to you a lot more but you're usually not on long enough to have a long convo with. Either i wish you would change your name back because it's way to nostalgic. Either way that's what i think. Have a great day Chaser.
  7. Bekki Heartless Slayer

lol, honestly I had no idea who you were before April this year. You were just another person I'd see online everyday, but I didn't particularly care who the person was behind the profile. It's funny how things change in a short space of time. Like, in this two months we know so much about each other, but you're a great friend that I know I can trust with anything, and I know you'll always have my back and won't judge me. And that means a lot, so thank you! :smile:

Some people see you in a negative light, but I don't understand how, tbh. They just need to get to know you more. :D
    1 people like this.
  8. John Review Team Co-Leader

Over the years I've been here....which is like....forever. Never knew that you were pretty much the greatest person on here. Back in the day I really only knew you as the staff person that deletes a lot of bots....and that you were on the writing team for a little while when I was on it but that as far as that went.

Thennn I started getting into K-pop...and who on this place knew more about that genre than anyone else really.....YOU! And the rest is history-ish, you introduced me to Soshified......which is a place i'm still terrified of....might be the pink or the 8 million members. Either way, Needless to say, You're a really great person, and you're right I've always got your back and will be here for you!
    1 people like this.
  9. Lasci Fenrir Wielder

You seem to have a lot of issues with sensitivity and sometimes I think you might try just a little bit too hard to impress other people on here. But otherwise you seem like a pretty stand-up guy. I don't have any issues with you, but to be absolutely honest you've always been one of the members who I scroll by and browse without much of a second thought. This whole Bekki thing (and I guess to a certain extent 18KHFans 7.4 ultimate pencil version) has forced me to pay a little bit more attention to you, though. I think we come from pretty opposite ends of the personality spectrum, so I doubt we'd ever be 'close'. But, again, no issues.
  10. Aqueous Dreams Morning Star

I neither like nor dislike you, which is saying a lot considering I hear nothing but negative things about you. I guess I'm never around the forums enough to actually get the feel for you, or maybe I'm just indifferent ^-^ I will say this though, you do have very strong opinions about most issues (well most issues that are important, to a certain extent) and I can see you're often (unfairly?) chastised for it, as you tend to come off as dickish. I don't see it that way, personally, but like I say, I don't particularly have any educated opinion on you :D