Mature What do you honestly think of the user above?

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Misuzu, May 22, 2012.

1. Xatyrn SK Shepherd | KH3 Remnant

Cute, though overly timid, it seems. I remember when you used to type out stutters and pauses and hesitations...I don't believe you do that anymore. xD Which is good. Using "senpai" and stuff is sweet although I wouldn't do it, but you use it consistently, at least. You're a creative artist and someone that most people would find it hard to be mean to or dislike. I haven't talked to you much since you first joined, but I'm glad you stuck around because you brought a lot of talent into the community with your art, plus I know a few members who've grown close to you.

I have a friend who'd really like to talk to you from what I see in your signature and avatar. 8D

But yeah, I like you and don't have a single qualm with you, not that anyone here really seems to. <3 Keep drawing, chica. You appear to have low esteem sometimes but I hope there's always someone there to keep your mind uplifted. ^^
  2. Kyary eximius moderator

I don't really know you that well, at all, but from what I have been told and what I have gathered, you are indeed a very, very sweet girl. Whenever I see you post around you seem to be cheerful, open minded, you have this thing about you that sort of makes it appear as if you're that one bunny in the middle of the field, the one that is just completely safe to approach and won't turn into a rabid monster and attack you if you make a wrong move. And that is a very lovely trait, the fact that you have such an inviting personality.

Look at me, comparing you to bunnies and shit.
  3. Thunder Ninja of Epicness

The nicest person probably on this entire site. I couldn't understand it if anyone disliked you. Your so nice to everyone, even when you don't want to be. Your a wonderful listener, to everyone, and you help a lot of people.

Your very understanding and forgiving, even when some people (like me) didnt deserve to be forgiven. Your a role model in the sense of being do nice and liked by everyone.

I really hope that you turn out well in life. Because in the two years I've known you, I can tell that if you work at it, you have a ton of potential:) Sometimes though you i think you need to tell someone to stop being such a drag, instead of being so unconditionally nice and awesome:)

EDIT: I have just been Ninja'd by Kyary
  4. Komas Greeter

I don't know the user above, so I'm neutral to Thunder.
  5. Bekki Heartless Slayer

You're someone I see around quite frequently, but we've never really spoken... I don't think we have a lot in common, so that's probably why. lol. But yeah, you're a good member from what I can gather, not the type to get into trouble, so that's always a good trait.
  6. Axizol The Ostrich King

You are absolutely brilliant and intelligent. I have always thought this and I have always believed and trusted in everything you say. You tend to look at things quite fairly and are a powerful ally to have. I don't know you very well on a personal level, but I really respect you and I don't think I've ever let you know that.
  7. Lasci Fenrir Wielder

I've had a very limited, foggy, and often inconsistent lens to see you through. At certain points in time if found myself surprised by something that I regarded as witty or worth a bit of respect, but I've always found myself disappointed by you doing something that disproportionately warped whatever positive view of you I managed to build up. You ragequit the staff several times and that's just not a very redeeming quality to possess. Either way, I don't have an altogether negative opinion of you; I haven't had enough exposure to really develop one because we've never really spoken and I doubt we'll ever be particularly close. I'd get a drink with most people I've met and get to know them better, and you're no exception.
  8. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

I'm not a fan. You're brusque, almost as arrogant as me, and you have a really bad habit of riding into a (generally drama, I'll grant) thread out of nowhere and close it with a what I'm sure you think is a witty remark.

You're (fairly) inactive as a mod (and again, I'll grant that you are aware of this and beginning to work on it, although I will also say that this was only after getting called out on it in the evaluation thread), and I was against it when you came back to be a mod after a long absence. I'm still against it, tbh. It's nothing against your abilities as a mod (you may be amazing for all I know, although in all honesty and from what I've seen you aren't) so much as it is the fact that you seemed to think you were entitled to a moderating position just because you used to hold one. That line of thought is archaic and I'm very happy we've done away with it, although that is neither here nor there.

Just my thoughts.

Ninja'd. >.>

EDIT: And I don't care enough to write up another one of these for you Lasci, so a simple one real quick. I'm neither for nor against most of your antics on here, although you can get under my skin occasionally.
  9. Autosaver Guardian Soul Wielder

I guess I'll do both of you?

Lasci
    From what I've seen from you, you're actually not that bad of a guy. I never really understood you getting in trouble with the staff since you seemed like that one person that is the positive guy. You sound quite intelligent in threads you post in so that is a plus. Good having you here.

Avarice
    I know that we've been in a head to head battle on a distant island, but it really doesn't bug me. You're funny and you have a lot of good counter arguments for discussions that become hectic. I think you may be too much of a critic, but without critics, we wouldn't be able to improve. We need people like you in our lives to give us the push we need.

Overall, you're a good person and it is a pleasure to meet you here. :3
  10. Axizol The Ostrich King

Even though you joined like three years ago, because of my inactivity, I've had very, very limited interaction with you. I recognize your name but I have absolutely no idea who you are as a person. This might be kind of a big problem.