What do you enjoy most about Kingdom Hearts?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by k1rk_hammett, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Gameplay/Story line/Characters etc.
    I personally play it mainly for the story line and the romance, a little for the gameplay too :)

I also love the FF characters that they sneak into the game
  2. Tev True Keyblade Wielder

I love it all in it's entirety. But I think I love the fact that the story is actually very dark in nature underneath all it's happy disney themes and colours and magics.
  3. I agree with this to be honest, i'd love Kingdom Hearts 3 to have a darker storyline
  4. Alen Master Lycan-Assassin

The music, the characters, the environments and the gameplay. The story I'm a little iffy on though.
  5. Completely forgot about the music! I love the music!
  6. Riku Bookmaster

I love the entire concept, its so well thought with each game.
  7. Komas Greeter

I really enjoy the music and storyline, the gameplay is usually fun but didn't care too much for Re:Coded. They should start putting in more FF characters that are from different games, though. Just throwing that out there peepz.
  8. Bekki Heartless Slayer

Truth. What grabbed my attention at first was how different it was. How the main character was using a freakin' key as a weapon. When I saw the trailer for it, and it had all my favourite Disney and FF characters. I just thought, "That's the craziest thing I've seen. I HAVE to buy this." The music, too. Just brilliant. It's a shame the feelings I had for the first game haven't been present for any of the other games. :T_T: The first will always be my favourite~
  9. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

Probably the music. After that it would be the universe. The story, sort of. Not as much Sora's Journey as much as the entire thing with Hearts and Keyblades and the Realm of Darkness, and the mythos it's been forming for itself, one that I hope we never truly find out all about.
  10. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

The music is amazing. The story is okay, gameplay is decent for the most part. I find the concept behind it quite nice, even if execution has failed to live up to its fullest.

I'll tell you what I don't like too, that has nothing to do with the actual plot/characters/etc. The fact that to have played every game (legally) you have to have had at some point, a PS2, GBA, PSP, and a DS. And now a 3DS too. And, at some point, most likely a PS3. >.>