What Did You Dream Last Night?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kyo, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

I think you missed the "handsome" part of her post.
  2. Zai Nobody Destroyer

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.
  3. Makaze Gambler

4. Tidus Monochrome Wielder

That I got my girlfriend pregnant.
    I havent seen her in weeks and im going too hangout with her today, I need too be careful lol.
    Jess likes this.
  5. KHlover07 SuperStar

Had a strange dream about dragons and Skyrim. Weird and badass at the same time. Obviously, I've been playing too much Skyrim lolol.
  6. Misty Fortune Teller

i left you alone and you were upset. i moved on. cigarettes & weddings.

( i am trying to remember my dreams so I've left a notepad next to my bed. unfortunately I am quite cryptic at 4:26 in the morning )
  7. Xatyrn SK Shepherd | KH3 Remnant

Lately dreams that are "bad" (and nightmarish at times) I wake myself up from. I'm not lucid dreaming until the point where I suddenly realize I need to STOP and wake up, and then I jump awake.

Last night it was just a slightly unpleasant dream. I was taking the ACT's reading portion and they called 5 minutes left when I was only halfway through. Which would suck and it screwed me over the first time I took the test without a watch. So I'm freaking out during the test, thinking, "SHIT this isn't happening, how did I get so behind?! I'LL HAVE TO TAKE IT AGAIN???" when suddenly I thought, "NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING. STOP, WAKE UP."
    And I woke up, laid there, let the relief of the fact that I kicked ass on the ACT and that was just a dream wash over, and went back to sleep.
    XDDD My sleep habits have become so weird lately, it's fun.
  8. Naminette Ultima Weapon Wielder

I dreamed that all my friends from home came to visit me. It was one of the dreams I liked to remember and one I hope to not forget.
  9. Zombie Girl Super Undead | Debate Champ | Editor

ugly grey buildings, fire, some kind of seminar? I don't really know

there was one point, I'm not sure if I dreamt it but I thought I felt something touch my arm, I woke up and yelled and my mum heard me (she may have still been up), she came in and asked if I was okay. I haven't asked her about it (I'm kind of old for nightmares) so it is a mystery
  10. Alisbet Air Soldier

I don't really remember. Was it a beach or something? Either way, it was pleasant.