What Did You Dream Last Night?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kyo, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Infel Hero's Crest Wielder

Vanitas.

It was the loveliest dream I've ever had. So far.
  2. Zai Nobody Destroyer

I had a dream of a day where pumpkins and pears and apples and grapes could live together in peaceful harmony, where crimes like these no longer happened.

[IMG]
  3. Jess Admin

i spent a long time jumping, falling, with elongated splat. 10/10, ideal.
  4. Bekki Heartless Slayer

My friend finally succeeded in me trying out The Hunger Games book since all I do is complain about it..so I've been reading that the past two days non-stop, it was only natural I'd have a dream where I was forced into a similar environment. I was one of the first to die, however. lol. quite gruesome, it was.
  5. Zombie Girl Super Undead | Debate Champ | Editor

SO many dreams.

I dreamt that the world actually did end, luckily I was in America and things weren't that bad (I still had to run away from a meteor though), but the main meteor hit Egypt, and europe got a bit, uh, smashed, luckily my parents both survived, although they were traversing the frozen wastes of the shattered continent they were managing to send me regular IM updates. Also during the evacuation I met Judy Dench, she is actually really the head of the FBI, (Bond lies) and she got driven off in a massive car, I managed to get on a train that looked like a pub.

Then in the other dream (that may have been post apocalyptic) the guy that I sort of stalked last term(seriously I wasn't even trying I just saw him everywhere) was my boyfriend, but instead of loving life I was paranoid that he would get with one of my attractive friends and dump me, and I was just jealous and miserable.
  6. Misty Fortune Teller

one harry potter related, another which featured pregnant me.

so typical dreams, for me.
    Jess likes this.
  7. Roxanne Site Leader|Co-Badass GoddamnGhostbuster

I dreamed about the zombie Apocalypse and I'm pretty sure this is the direct result of playing Left4dead RIGHT before crashing at 4am.
  8. Courtland True Keyblade Wielder

I had a dream last night, and I wanted to tall somebody about it, but I also felt like I shouldn't tell anybody I know personally about it, so this is perfect.

I was a person on the TV show Glee, but it was real, and I wasn't acting. It was towards the end of season three (but, it wasn't a TV show, it was real life) and Rory was really sad because he had to go back to his home soon, and I felt bad, too, because he was my best friend. So I went out in the hall, after he sang the song "Home", and gave him a hug, and told him that I would miss him a lot. And it really hurt in my heart, because my best friend was leaving. And then, while we were hugging and crying Finn and Sam came out and joined our hug, and the rest of the Glee Club came out and we were all hugging and crying in the middle of the hallway, because we were all really sad that Rory was going away, and we'd probably never see him again, and he'd probably never see us again.

And I woke up and thought to myself, I need good friends like that. Friends that, if they ever left, would make my heart really hurt if I wouldn't ever see them again. Just a group of friends who aren't afraid to hug and cry in public if we lose somebody. I just need really good friends like that.

And I don't really know why I typed up the whole thing around my actual dream. I wasn't looking for sympathy here, I think I just needed to write it somewhere, but because I don't have a journal, this was my best bet.
    Bekki and Misty like this.
  9. Bekki Heartless Slayer

Dreams about a handsome man. :)
  10. Zai Nobody Destroyer

You've been dreaming about me again?