What Did You Dream Last Night?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kyo, Dec 9, 2009.

1. kyo Guest

For me it was the end of some strange quest. I was supposed to fight some final bosses.

Turns out the first one some crazy, immortal version of Lady Gaga and my iPod kept showing up.

I stabbed her with a pair of scissors but her skin was really hard and hard to cut through. I stabbed her heard but didn't kill her. She just sorta cried.

I thought about severing her spine, but I couldn't hold her very well and then I woke up :<
  2. Miss Lockheart Administrator | Aesthetics Leader | Mother

I dreamt I was staying on an old farm with a barn where the owners had set up an icecream shop, and there were soooooo many different toppings!! Most of the dream was just me choosing as many toppings as I could and making this giant sundae. Needless to say I woke up hungry XD
  3. Kaoru Hitachiin Fenrir Wielder

Nothing. As usual.
  4. Lord Firesnake Clan Committee | Retired Staff

I dreamt I was walking through a dark, foggy forest with trees packed together really closely. I heard rustling around me, and the moon flickered in a pale blue light. So I picked up some more speed until finally I was running. The rustling came nearer and nearer as I ran as fast as I could. The forest seemed endless and the leaves became harder and harder to run through. I fell over a branch or a root or something. In little more than a second a werewolf had pinned me down. And the rest of the dream was more or like me getting killed.

.... Why do I end up getting killed in dreams so much?
  5. Limner Bond of Flame Wielder

One of The Cabs songs made it on the radio

this will never happen O_O
  6. Miss Lockheart Administrator | Aesthetics Leader | Mother

My god I hope that's not prophetic :ONOES: I dun wanna hurt yew!!!
  7. Prince Ali Shadow

Lately all of my dreams seemed to be related to the plot of Birth by Sleep.
    I don't know why.
  8. DestinyHolder Organization XIII Annihilator

My Psychology teacher in a tie, which is weird since my deams are normally a lot more complex and longer than that. But not, he was just sat there with a tie on, smiling.
  9. Kaoru Hitachiin Fenrir Wielder

The last dream I can remember involved me getting filled with lead via machinegun.
  10. Sayuri Koe Wo Kikasete

last nite my dream was about Saturday :D