What are you currently reading?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Roxas[Nobody], Apr 9, 2008.

1. Roxas[Nobody] Fenrir Wielder

Marvelous World: The Marvelous Effect by Troy Cle
    and
    Demonata Book 6: Demon Apocalpse
  2. cbchick Keyblade Royalty

i jus got finished reading The Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
  3. Kryp☭ik Clan Co-Leader SYN

That movie was on last night..*shudders*.. Anyways I'm reading the forum post...

[IMG]
  4. cbchick Keyblade Royalty

i never saw the movie.
  5. Willfosho Superman | willienub

City Of Bones.
  6. Juji Kabane Shadow

Pervy manga books and stuff on this forum.
  7. Kh3fan02 Guest

Can we please keep the 'wise ass' comments out of this thread. We all know perfectly well that you are reading what is on the forum, or that you are reading a certain thread...and we don't need to hear it.

This thread was created for the intention of asking our members what published works (books, poems, etc) they are curently reading. Please try to respect it! This is not a game, this thread is not a place of which you can 'spam' it up.

I am currently in the midst of rereading the Brother Odd book of which is by my favorite author Dean Koontz. I say 'rereading' because I start to read it and then I put it down for quite some time..and then when I try to get back to reading it..I forget what has happened so far in the story. It's really good so far though, I'd recommend the "Odd Thomas" trilogy to anyone.

It's about this short order cook who can see, well basically, dead people. There are also these demon spirits he can see too, but I don't want to give away too much of the storyline. Basically, he helps the dead spirits by finding their murderer or what not.
  8. RXS Designing Queen

im kinda reading two books

Dirty Blonde by Lisa Scottoline
    and
    The Ruins by that guy
  9. Tev True Keyblade Wielder

I'm reading Be with You, and Blood + vol 1 :First Kiss
  10. AnotherX True Keyblade Wielder

The Adventures of Captain Underpants the first one! I chose it for my summer homework assignment.:)