BBS Was this game relevant to the story line?

Discussion in 'Handheld Kingdom Hearts Titles' started by kingdomkey, Apr 16, 2012.

1. kingdomkey Shadow

I have no psp and therefore never played BBS so I was wondering if BBS was relevant to the overall story line of the kingdom hearts games I know that there is some people like aqua but i never met them, are they introduced here? If not are they introducing im dream drop (can't play that either I dont have a 3ds)
  2. Aikijitsu Shadow

Ventus, Aqua, and Terra are introduced in BBS. Some say BBS isn't relative to the story line, but imo it is. It's debatable.

If you don't mind a bit of spoilers:

This game does show how Sora, Riku, and Kairi get their abilities. It also seems to set up for KH3D and possibly KH3. It shows how Castle Oblivion from Chain of Memories was made among some other things. I think this may be a game that does a lot of explaining of how certain characters got where they are in the main story line.

If you can't get your hands on it, you can go read a wiki for the plot of BBS or you can go on youtube and watch a play through of it if that's something you have time for.

It's not a game that's an absolute must to play, but it would be helpful to at least know the main points of the plot.
  3. RoxasorSora Sorcerer

In my opinion this one had the most relevance to the story line out of all the spin-offs (Except maybe COM)
  4. Tev True Keyblade Wielder

it is extremely relavent, as it shows the origins of Master Xehanort and the truth about who you have fighting as Sora and Riku. basically, the whole issue Sora must deal with was spawned by Xehanort.
  5. Autosaver Guardian Soul Wielder

3D?
  6. lionsbarrage True Keyblade Wielder

it is completely revelant.
  7. Aikijitsu Shadow

Sorry. I'm used to seeing posts outside this website of people saying that BBS is a cheap remake of KH2 that adds nothing to the story. Force of habit:uhno:
  8. Autosaver Guardian Soul Wielder

I'm actually afraid to step outside these forums. I checked out other various popular sites and their userbase is absolutely terrible.
  9. RoxasorSora Sorcerer

Haven't looked at the spoilers for that. I'm waiting for the US release but based on what I've seen it will probably be more relevant than any spinoff
  10. Aikijitsu Shadow

Yes they are. Very mean and unforgiving out there. Mostly because they start typing before knowing the facts. I mean to be crazy enough to call BBS a KH2 remake is insane.

Out of all the stories, I think BBS reveals the most. It ties up a lot of loose ends, but leaves a lot of loose ends too. I think games to come will fix that up for us.
    BBS is quite a sad story too. I felt bad for their fates.