Question? Unknown problem(s?)

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Avarice, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

So every time I try to log on these last couple weeks it takes literally ages to load a page, half the time it times out and just loads a white page of nothing. When I go to post/look at pm/vm/edit a post/etc it takes ages with that little loading bar thingy and often will time out and give me a "Java error" or something like that. So I reload until it is successful.

I'm fairly certain the issue is connected with my profile in some way shape or form because (to my knowledge) no one else I know is having this issue, and I ONLY have the issue when I'm logged in, if I'm guesting/lurking everything is perfectly fine and normal.

Just wondering if an addy can take a look and see if something's amiss, and if it can be fixed cool, if not I can make new account plox?
  2. Roxanne Site Leader|Co-Badass GoddamnGhostbuster

I'm going to look into this right now.

brb.

Back. Doesn't seem to be any problem right now you should be squared away. Let me know if there are any further issues.
  3. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

It's still going slower than it should (like I have internet from 5 years ago or something) but through limited testing I'm no longer timing out and stuff. So I'm content enough. Spasibo.
  4. John Review Team Co-Leader

This is a message from kevin cause he keeps timing out

[10:59:22 PM] Kevin: i keep timing out :/
    [11:00:19 PM] Kevin: like 10 minutes after i posted my reply to roxanne i timed out like 3 times in 2 minutes and then another 2 times trying to post again before giving up

He told me to post cause KH3 keeps conspiring against him.
  5. Roxanne Site Leader|Co-Badass GoddamnGhostbuster

I have looked at everything ( admin cp/otherwise) on my end and there's no reason for it slow down. :/