Question? Unexpected database errors?

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Lady Schala, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

Am I only one who has been getting these? I've been unable to sign in on I think about three separate days now. I wasn't sure if it was the forum or maybe just my computer/internet.
  2. Blade Gargoyle Warrior

Cheap hosting server does this.
  3. Venus Clan Mistress - NP

Yeah it's been doing it on and off a lot lately. :l
  4. Jess Admin

Unfortunately this is an on-and-off problem, and is presumably to do with the servers. I'm unable to do anything about them at this point, though I'll try to get in touch with Alex to see if I can find out anything more about them. Apologies for the inconvenience, guys. It really doesn't help us.
  5. Zai Nobody Destroyer

6. Naminette Ultima Weapon Wielder

I keep thinking the forums are getting hacked again lol. But at least it's not just me
  7. Tev True Keyblade Wielder

Just a database error? I had an issue like that before closing enix. If this site has cPanel, assuming it does, have Casey/Alex do this:

To repair a database:
    1. In the Repair DB drop-down menu, select the database you wish to repair.
    2. Click Repair DB.
    3. cPanel will run a script that attempts to automatically repair the database.
    Unfortunately, this may or may not fix the problem. It'll attempt to fix the problem. Usually it works, but if the problem is more severe, it might not work. But it should locate the corrupted code at least for a manual fix. They might have to also do a little digging to find the feature. I had it before, but I think cPanel moved it around somewhere for whatever reason, but it should still be in there.
  8. John Review Team Co-Leader

9. Blade Gargoyle Warrior

ROFL, of course you can.
  10. John Review Team Co-Leader

Of course you can.