Clan Peace TKL vs SK Challenge Victor

Discussion in 'Clan Wars' started by Axizol, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Axizol The Ostrich King

Derp, derpderpderp.

I have MADE AN ASSESSMENT.
    [IMG]

After being asked by Dean to judge, and though lots and lots (and lots) of reading, thorough investigation, and lots of going to Kayam asking him "Am I doing this rite ogod pl0x halp!", the victor of the challenge between TKL and SK has been decided. I also would like it known that I did not know who wrote what because I legitimately ignored that when it came to both the writing and debate side.

According to the poll for the Design aspect, SK racked up a total of five points. Alas, TKL's total was ten. TKL has won the design challenge!

On the Creative Writing side, I actually really enjoyed everything that I received. Some of you chose to take me on an adventure through your imaginations, slaying foul cross-breed beasts, opening the journey through the stars, and that beautiful transitional period between seasons. Everybody who submitted work did a phenomenal job and I actually regret having to make a decision regarding who's piece was "better" than the other. They were all too fantastic and it took me about two hours of reading and re-reading to decide.

The piece that I chose was fantastically complex, and actually took me a few tries to understand the whole thing. It wasn't for diction, but because the imagery used was so thorough and beautiful that I even forgot that I was even reading. Using the various states of water was a fantastic touch: in water, to ice, to snow, to sleet. The piece beautifully tied in scientific vocabulary in with their literary techniques, and that is something that I admire greatly. Some sentences could either explain the weather or the man being followed through the anecdote. Overall, it was just utterly breathtaking.

The winner is:

TKL!

Now, guis. With the debate, it was also very very close. With a strong argument on both sides and statistics to back up both arguments, it was difficult to pin down who exactly had the best argument. But because of the rebuttal against cultural differences in people, I am going to have to choose...

TKL!

Congratulations to the winner! And a very, very good job to everybody that has entered! It was very difficult to choose the winner; alas, TKL prevailed.
  2. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

We be bosses for a reason.

[IMG]

GOOD WORK TOO, SK. Thanks for the challenge. 8D
  3. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

T'WAS FUN, SK. And quite the challenge as well; I spent a longgg time trying to rebuttal in debate. Yes'm indeed.

Also, would it be okay to post both TKL and SK's writing things =O? I heard theirs was really good but I haven't read even a single word of it and I really want to.
  4. RXS Designing Queen

YAYYYYYY TKL >:)
  5. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

I had fun taking on the challenges. :]
    First the worst, second the best
  6. Courtland True Keyblade Wielder

SK had, like, three writing entries.

Good job, TKL!
  7. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

And a bajillion design entries. xD;
  8. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

i dont gettit.
  9. Axizol The Ostrich King

Yeah definitely!

Here are all of the creative writing entries:

TKL

SK
  10. Sain1846 Living Bone

Even though I only wrote a story, this Challenge was fun. Congrats TKL!