Things that piss me off

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Rex, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Jess Admin

Do not slut-shame. That pisses me off. Let people wear what they want.
  2. Zai Nobody Destroyer

I personally have no issue with certain people going out half-naked during Halloween. A certain body part tells me that's a fine thing to do.

That is, my brain. My brain tells me it's okay for people to dress however they want to. Yeah. Exactly.
    KHlover07 likes this.
  3. Dylan? Nobody Destroyer

how dare people and their entitlement to opinions.
  4. Jess Admin

Who will cry for the [white] men?

God forbid I call out sexism & misogyny.
  5. Zombie Girl Super Undead | Debate Champ | Editor

Procrastination.

I am literally the worst
  6. Razgriz Wishing Lamp Wielder

people that post things about ponies and magic flying horses
    Bob 3000 and Naminette like this.
  7. Zombie Girl Super Undead | Debate Champ | Editor

My mum still hasn't grasped the concept of knocking and privacy. I've gotten so used to having a lockable door and co-habitants that respect privacy, well now I'm back home it really rustles my jimmies when she just waltzes into my room, and then leaves the door open. Seeing that copy of 50 shades of grey has scared me into never entering her room again, so I may have to fight fire with fire, but instead of fire, all the free condoms and sexual health screening leaflets I got during term :dylan:
    Cocaine and Jess like this.
  8. Makaze Gambler

I'm banned from the forums that I like and the ones that I used to like are all closed.

I am a sad Erisian.
  9. Naminette Ultima Weapon Wielder

When people demand that I come see them AFTER I WENT THROUGH 8 HOURS OF TRAVEL. If you want to see me that bad, you come see me. I'm tired.....
  10. Lasci Fenrir Wielder

paying five dollars for parking because the garage was full and finding out that class only lasted ten minutes anyways.