Announcement The Magic Missile - A Review Team for you! Applications Open!

Discussion in 'Staff Positions' started by Mr. Heywood, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

Okay. All done? Now if you read through this and think to yourself 'Hey, I want to do this', then fill out this application.

Username:
    Expertise: ((What are you best at in reviewing? Anime? Games? TV series?))
    Why do you want to be on “The Magic Missile”?:

And to accompany that, I want a estimated 500 word review. It can be your favourite video game or that TV show you just watched. Here are some examples of what we should be striving for.

And even though Tyler's piece is not a review, but this is an example to help you get some ideas of presentation, prose and such. Just remember, a review is a critical analysis wrapped up in your personality. Do not be bland. Try to make it interesting. Make it your mark.

The review has to contain a:

• Numerical score out of 5
    • A summary
    Send them to me, Mr. Heywood. Good luck!
  2. Zai Nobody Destroyer

Hey this is a totally cool idea and I'll definitely send in a reply by PM (and not post it right here in this thread haha!) because I'm very interested in this.

I hope a lot of applicants apply! That would be really swell!

I never saw this thread or posted here before, but it's very cool looking. Very well made. You know. For my first time seeing it and posting in it.
  3. Lasci Fenrir Wielder

y u no review video games
  4. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

I believe they will still be doing that as well. xD
  5. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

I review everything under the sun, m'boy.

We're still accepting applicants, guys, so keep them coming.
  6. KHlover07 SuperStar

In our reviews is it acceptable to put some sort of pictures at the beginning? Like if its an anime, a cover picture of some sort?
  7. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

Perfectly acceptable for the Weekly Reviews. The monthly issue collects the weekly reviews plus some new reviews and special articles, collecting them for a design team effort.
  8. John Review Team Co-Leader

bumping this cause I can
  9. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

Application have been closed and we already chosen our two candidates. Welcome, Zai and KHLover07

For those who still want to write reviews, but do not want to commit, we allow freelance submissions at a later date. Details will be made available at a later date. Thank you to those who supported me and allowed the feedback to make "The Magic Missile". We shall be there to provide you with content.