The Keyblade Lords ▲ Application Thread

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by IndieJocky, Aug 8, 2010.

1. RXS Designing Queen

I think you still might need to do an application o.o
  2. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

Yes, if you wish to return then please submit an app. 8D
  3. darkhorseD Wyvern

Why do you wish to join?: mainly, because this will be the first clan that I have ever applied to.
    What can you can bring to the Clan?: Whatever you need me to bring
    How active could you be?: very active
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : Writing, and video editing
  4. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

Accepted, mayne 8D.
  5. Razgriz Wishing Lamp Wielder

Why do you wish to join?: Because Gandolf told me I shall not pass. And I like to defy his orders.
    What can you can bring to the Clan?: Spirits and wine and stuff. Lots of "STUFF" O_O
    How active could you be?: whats active?
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : Picking up on girls, getting layed, Shooting with a handgun(preferably a 1911).. oh and RPG of course..
  6. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

Accepted, welcome back. 8D
  7. Aikijitsu Shadow

Why do you wish to join?: I need a clan home. it would also be nice to get to know others better. Also, I was highly recommended by two people on this forum to join.
    What can you can bring to the Clan?: Creativity. When I'm in a good mode, I can be pretty creative in terms of writing(narratives mostly).
    How active could you be?: I visit the forum about 5-6 times a day.
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : Writing
    Have you been in any of the other clans?: nope.
  8. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

ACCEPTED, O' COURSE.
  9. waitin4KH3 Ultima Weapon Wielder

Username: Hmmm.... look <- way
    Why do you wish to join?: Clans are actually the focus of the forum again it seems.... and I like the group of members here from what I can see
    What can you can bring to the Clan?: I'm a nice guy... no seriously, I am.
    How active could you be?: After an incredibly long hiatus from the forum, I like the direction it is heading so I think I'm here for the long haul
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : I suppose my writing would be my strength, other than useless knowledge. Kinda creative, but not in a design type of way, more like McGuyver-creative
    Have you been in any of the other clans?: Yeah, maybe this one, or another one... can't remember.
  10. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

OH WHOOPS l0l. I know you have the password and all but I forgot to 'officially' post in here that you were accepted so,

ACCEPTED. :trophy: