The Keyblade Lords ▲ Application Thread

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by IndieJocky, Aug 8, 2010.

1. RXS Designing Queen

HAI GUYZ, I CAN APPLY?

Username: RXS

Why do you wish to join?: I really wanna join a clan to become integrated into the forums once again and this one seems kinda empty according to the roster... So I shall attempt to fill it lol.

What can you can bring to the Clan?: I can bring mein design skills, and mein humor, and mein.. idk. Myselfness :3

How active could you be?: I be on here like everyday. All day err dayy. :3

Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : Design, mostly. But I used to be an RPG'er back in the day (':

Have you been in any of the other clans?: I was in one like..... WAYYYYY BACK IN THE DAY. But I forgot lol
  2. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

YE, COME INTO OUR KINGDOM.
  3. Riku Bookmaster

Username:Riku
    Why do you wish to join?:I'd Like to be a strong member of this clan and help it grow What can you can bring to the Clan?:I can weaken weaknesses and strengthen strengths
    How active could you be?:Since I come on every day here probably 4 hours a day. Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : Roleplay and Poems
  4. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

Oh hayl. WELCOME TO THE LAIR, CHILE.
  5. Applejack Shadow

Why do you wish to join?:you guys are the og's and have badass signatures and avatars!
    What can you can bring to the Clan?:i can help with anything in general i could write fanfic rap or make pics for avatar and sigs
    How active could you be?:Any time i'm not at school I''m on the computer
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : rap writing and starting to make pictures
    Have you been in any of the other clans?: xdom(different forum)
  6. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

We'd like to see your consistent activity on the forum first so, for now, it's a no but feel free to apply again later after you've been around for a bit =].
  7. Applejack Shadow

ok i understand it's fine XD
  8. AxelAleXIII Morning Star

Username: AxelAleXIII
    Why do you wish to join?: I'd love to help get this site more public and make it the best it can be.
    What can you can bring to the Clan?: I don't know how to answer this, to be honest. I guess I just have to find out when the time arises.
    How active could you be?: It depends. I'm using tethering right now until I get home internet, but I can do it from my phone if need be.
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : Writing, Music, strategies (if that counts)
    Have you been in any of the other clans? (optional) SK & NP.
  9. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

Accepted 8D.

WELCOME.
  10. Razgriz Wishing Lamp Wielder

OK WHOS KING AROUND HERE????? MUST SPEAK TO THE ALL MIGHT LEADER... PLEASE... <_<.. >_>... seriously would like to come back to TKL.. Back from my "Vacation" as some would call it..