The Keyblade Lords ▲ Application Thread

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by IndieJocky, Aug 8, 2010.

1. IndieJocky Forum Counselor

Think you got what it takes to be part of The Keyblade Lords? Prove it!

[IMG]

Did you know that we are the last original clan standing? That alone showcases our monstrous amount of willpower and determination to stay strong and be on top of every other clan. Can you add to that growing power? Composed of the best of the best members of this forum, our clan is home to people with fun personalities accompanied by great talent. Everyone is up for some fresh faces, so submit an application and join the superiority that is The Keyblade Lords! How to apply, you're asking? It's simple! Just fill out this here application:

Code:
    [COLOR="Gray"][s]Username: [/s]
    Why do you wish to join?:
    What can you can bring to the Clan?:
    How active could you be?:
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : 
    Have you been in any of the other clans?: (optional)[/COLOR] 

So, are you tempted to join yet? If you are, then post your application in this thread for our members to see + submit it by PM to:

Rejected▲Oblivion - Leader
    &
    Misuzu - Co-Leader

Good luck! Hope to see you become part of the notorious TKL - where bosses reside.
  2. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

Username: O_O I have always wondered at the necessity for this question...
    Why do you wish to join?: I am informed that this clan is for bosses.
    What can you can bring to the Clan?: Apart from my pants-shittingly awesomeness? I am good humored and intelligent, and I assume those are good attributes. At least I have been informed so in the past...
    How active could you be?: All day. BECAUSE I'M THE GODDAM BATMAN
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : RPG and writing, although I haven't written anything in a while...
    Have you been in any of the other clans?: Eh, original member of EV, then founding member and later co-leader of SK, and most recently a member of NP.
  3. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

DAMN STRAIGHT.
  4. Zai Nobody Destroyer

Username: Zai
    Why do you wish to join?: I was made aware by nameless that you cannot be a true boss unless you're part of this clan.
    What can you can bring to the Clan?: Everything (like writing and stuff).
    How active could you be?: Unlike nameless I'm the gogdamn Superman, meaning I can be active AT ANY POINT IN TIME (basically everyday ya).
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...): Triple threat.
    Have you been in any of the other clans?: Founding member and former co-leader of EV, then member of NP.
  5. Bob 3000 Decisive Pumpkin Wielder

Username: Bob 3000
    Why do you wish to join?: A priest in Mexico told me that this is the best clan, and that you guys had cupcakes. So I want in on it. :smile:
    What can you can bring to the Clan?: I can post, is that good enough?
    How active could you be?: When I can.
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...): I could drive the getaway car next time you guys rob a bank. That's about it.
  6. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

Both of you are accepted :ohei:.
  7. Razgriz Wishing Lamp Wielder

Username: your daddy aka Razgriz
    Why do you wish to join?: A little voice inside my head told me the force is strong here.
    What can you can bring to the Clan?: RPG!!!.. No literally. I can bring pizza. (thats being serious)
    How active could you be?: sides nights when I find the time..
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : back in my time, if you gave me an RPG, I could shove an RPG so far up... well lets just say the dont sit anymore..
    Have you been in any of the other clans?: umm I believe i have my expired license somewhere. Oh there it is right under my name. You see it there??
  8. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

Lawd chile, all you had to do was ask for the new password. You're already in TKL :wat:.
  9. John Review Team Co-Leader

Username: Well if you don't know already then i'm just gonna kill myself
    Why do you wish to join?: Nameless referred you guy as "Bosses" Whats better than that?
    What can you can bring to the Clan?: My Wild Imagination and my willingness to help. Also I'm Jade, the Necromancer...You need a Necromancer man.
    How active could you be?: I'm on like everyday....Do the math.
    Strengths (RPG, Design, Writing etc...) : I can RPG good enough.
    Have you been in any of the other clans?: I was once a Member of the old SK.
  10. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

Accepted 8D.