sometimes I make things

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Misty, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Misty Fortune Teller

oh my I feel I've taken far too much credit for this! I used an (edited) version of this, so really all I've done was slap the logo on there. but thank you for the critique, I am not very fond of the second either, it was a sort of 4AM decision along the lines of "I SPENT 90 MINUTES VECTORING THIS LOGO IT HAS TO BE BIG." I do agree it needs light work especially though, I used to be so particular about that but I feel the skill has deteriorated with my late absence from Photoshop.

but thank you thank you
  2. Misty Fortune Teller

because when your friend disappears from the interanuts it's obviously rational to lament it by continuing your shared worm alone
    ( which is my way of saying, i do a worm all by my lonesome, it's pitiful tbh )

tossed together a piece last night, not too happy with some parts of it but I loathe working with warm colors so I just needed to transition into some nice & lovely blues
    [IMG]

what's really sad about it is i couldn't even bring myself to use warm hues of traditionally warm colors (yellow orange etc). sad sad sad.

( if anyone wants to see the full thing http://st-ivalice.org/worm/ , all pieces by me except for 2, 4, 6, and 9 )
  3. John Review Team Co-Leader

John looks at link, tries to name each character

1. I have no Idea
    2. Looks like Cecil Harvey from FFIV...could be wrong though
    3. He looks like a character from the Magna Carta series, the first one at that, can't remember his name.
    4. Obv a Prinny from any NIS America game.
    5. Some Fable guy
    6. Minato Arisato from Persona 3
    7. John has no I dea
    8. Nami from One Piece
    9. Connor, ACIII
    10. Gabranth or well a Judge from XII
    11. I wanna say Hwoarang from Tekken
    12. and john has no idea, only thing that comes to mind is Xin Xhao from LoL.

either way, I think it looks pretty good.
  4. Misty Fortune Teller

1. Ritz from Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
    2. Actually not sure because this was my friend's piece but I'm fairly certain he's from Castlevania
    3. Manga Carta is correct, never played but I liked the stock
    4. yeah
    5. Dampierre from Soul Calibur V (though he does look a bit like the merchants in Fable)
    6. yep
    7. Lady Mary Crawley from Downton Abbey
    8. indeedio
    9. the "ASS CREED" written across it may have given that one away ;o
    10. It's Gabranth, yeah
    11. yup
    12. Killik from Soul Calibur IV (he's in several but that particular iteration is IV)
    a lesson in what happens when you play too much soul calibur
  5. John Review Team Co-Leader

7 out of 12, not the best record but i can't complain, and I was thinking it was Ritz, but i really wasn't sure. Also Magna carta is a great game, i suggest playing it.
  6. Teriyaki Boy Morning Star

I love your style. And your soft use of colors.