Question? So what happened to kingdomhearts3.net?

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Naminette, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Tev True Keyblade Wielder

Could always, ya know...visit, to revive it. A forum's greatest asset are its members. No active members, no active forum. Don't expect it to suddenly revive when everyone stops logging on for various reasons =/
    Not meaning to sound dickish, but that's an odd question for me. Also, no news updates gets people to not visit kh3.net Wanna revive it? Visit and get some news up to attract people. Though at this point, it's not likely to happen, like Jess said.
  2. Roxanne Site Leader|Co-Badass GoddamnGhostbuster

Also I feel like I have to keep repeating myself but like, I feel a lot of people are waiting for the sort of activity we had several years ago when most members were still in highschool. They want that oomph, that spark, and it's just not something that can be replicated. I feel like a few people still have yet to let that go and in turn they decide to give up and stop coming. As for the main site, little or no interest exists in terms in keeping an active team going so it'sa bit of a lost cause right now.
  3. DropDeadd Kingdom Key Wielder

I'd love this place to come back alive but I know that won't happen anytime soon.
    :c
  4. musicmc Living Bone

this makes me a very sad panda T_T

Is it possible that people migrated to another kh forum of the sort? Regardless I still have a little hope for some of us, im sure there will be some kind of interest in the future
  5. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

6. Zeus qt with a booty

this place is dead as hell.
  7. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

[IMG]
    Roxanne and Bob 3000 like this.
  8. Looney Oathkeeper Wielder

Not sure what happened but I really miss this place.
  9. Tev True Keyblade Wielder

Bob 3000 likes this.
  10. Looney Oathkeeper Wielder