Question? So what happened to kingdomhearts3.net?

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Naminette, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Naminette Ultima Weapon Wielder

My friend liked to check KH news on there (lol more than I did) and he knows that I'm on this site and asked me what happened to it. I was kinda wondering myself since I've been finding screencaps of KH HD collection elsewhere and wondering why there were no posts about it on the .net.
    And then I check and it's gone.
    So yeah.
  2. Cocaine Inexhaustive Poster

its dead

kh3.net rip in peace
  3. Tev True Keyblade Wielder

No one updated since October, real life stuff to take care of etc.
    And it's not gone. There was an issue or some shit some time last year and after
    Casey fixed it, he said we could no longer just type out kingdomhearts3.net anymore.
    You have to type in "www" before it to access the site.
    Also, looks like Alex made a post a few days ago to join the IRC, though idk why, but oh well.
  4. Roxanne Site Leader|Co-Badass GoddamnGhostbuster

In terms of news: No longer had a team active enough to run it and since I certainly couldn't do it on my own, had to let it go.

I apologize for not making a formal announcement, I suppose I just assumed not many people really cared? Bah.
  5. Zai Nobody Destroyer

rest in peace in peace, kh3.net. will be missed.
  6. John Review Team Co-Leader

apparently someone put a chat thing up on KH3.net like 3 days ago.
  7. kyo Wyvern

Ahahahaha I remember when we had an IRC chatroom thing.
    hahaha
    ha

ha
    Misuzu, Jess, Axizol and 1 other person like this.
  8. Destiny Wolf Guardian Soul Wielder

So, there is no chance to revive this place?
  9. John Review Team Co-Leader

Who knows
  10. Jess Admin

I think those that are left here are dedicated enough in keeping conversation ticking over, but I don't think we're going to be able to grow from here, no. We can be optimistic, of course, and wish & hope, but I doubt it, sadly. Really, very sad.