So, now that the Nobodies are somebodies!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by Lieke, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Lieke Shadow

So, when a person loses his heart and body he is divided to two.
    A Heartless is born from the darkness within people's hearts.
    A Nobody is born of what remains from those whom have lost their heart to darkness.

Quote from Axel; "We Nobodies can never hope to become somebodies"

Yes, I know that the somebody in this sentence is in lower case, which means that Axel didn't mean a complete new being, but rather a "complete" human again. Like they were.

However, if you are once divided and the put back together. In common knowledge you will never be the same person. You have experienced so much as a nobody (and perhaps even as a heartless) that those experiences will change your original self. Thus making a complete new entity.

So, what would an Emblem be like for the new entity called Somebodies? Feel free to post your own variations.

[IMG]
  2. Tev True Keyblade Wielder

....I'm sorry. but, did you even play the game? I think you're thinking a bit too much into this. All a Somebody is, is a human. They are not a completely new entity, so there is no emblem for it. Regardless of how much they went through as a Nobody, all it really does for them is create new memories for them to look back on as humans. And in any case, this forum is actually very dead, so you won't get many replies here. I suggest you move on to http://enixorigin.com/forum/ if you want to engage with this community. We've all moved on to there anyway.
  3. Lieke Shadow

I have actually played all the games.

Yes, I know that the somebody in this sentence is in lower case, which means that Axel didn't mean a complete new being, but rather a "complete" human again. Like they were.- It was just a thought I wanted to bring out, not fact.
    And thanks for the info on the forum status ;)