Spoiler! Seven Lights Plot Twist

Discussion in 'Rumors and Theories' started by TheRazorTazor, Nov 4, 2013.

1. I'm trying to figure out who are the Seven Lights. Most people think it's:
    Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Aqua, Terra, Ventus

But what about poor Roxas and Xion? Surely they cannot be considered one as Sora. They're completely two different people. I've been carefully stalking the KH3 News since forever and Noruma confirmed that Roxas will be in KH3, possibly as a playable character. I don't know about Xion though. I think she might be done for good, or maybe Kairi (as a Princess of Heart) might be able to bring back her existence, although this is highly unlikely. I'm 100% sure that Aqua and Ventus will be making a definite comeback, though I feel Terra might die or something, like to protect his friends. To free Aqua, maybe Kairi has the power to open the door to light like she did last time with Sora and Riku. To free Ventus' heart, they need to find the Keyblade to Peoples Heart (or something like that).

That got me thinking. If Sora sacrifices himself to release Ventus, Roxas (and possibly Xion, although unlikely) will be brought back. So then the lights will change (Roxas, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Aqua, Terra, Ventus). If this does happen, then what if the final boss is actually Sora's Heartless, but enhanced (like Sora's Anti-Form). That will be a really big plot twister. Noruma can do these kinds of plot twisters (Xehenort's Heartless-Ansem Name Game).

I don't know about this idea, it's just been bothering me lately. I just feel like Sora's going to have a big sacrificialrole in KH3. A feeling deep down in my guts.
  2. SoVen Bolt tower

Yes I agree with you that Sora and Roxas are completely 2 different people. But still Roxas is still Sora's nobody. As of Xion I've read in wikipedia that Xion is the the imperfect replica of Roxas with Sora's memories. As of Terra Ventus and Aqua I'm sure Nomura will bring them back in KH3 all together because it's gonna be the final battle of all time. And Sora's sacrificial role hmm..., this could happen in
    KH3 but we still don't know since KH3 is still in development, Well wait for the game.
  3. I understand what you're getting at, but I've always considered Roxas, Sora, and Xion as different people. They have their own different personalities, and I bet they might have different lights that Sora has, but I guess they count as one entity. You're right about Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. I think they'll be coming back, but I feel like Terra will sacrifice something of his own to protect the friends that he hurt.

As the last game in the series, I feel like Sora might have to give something real big up. He had to give up something in Kingdom Hearts (Original), so I can imagine that he'll maybe give up his heart to free Ventus' or something else. Noruma has his way with plot twists, I just hope that it'll come out soon. According to the news, it's still two years away (2015-2016).
    SoVen likes this.
  4. SoVen Bolt tower

I agree also that they have their own personality because they have their own life too and their own memories.
  5. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

Except it's not the last game in the series. Its only the last game in what is being called the "Xehanort Arc/Saga". Nomura has confirmed that Kingdom Hearts will continue after KH3.
  6. Yea, I mean the last games in the series of the Dark Seeker Saga. I kinda forgot to put that down :p
    Sorry.
    SoVen likes this.
  7. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

No biggie. I just think as the series will be continued, and I'm not sure if Nomura has confirmed this, but I don't think Sora will be bowing out. I'm pretty sure he'll still be a main contender in the series post KH3.
    SoVen likes this.
  8. SoVen Bolt tower

Hey The Razor Tazor, Wanna join the new site Square Enix Origin, most of the KH3 members are there and are a lot of new members too.