Serenity Kingdom | Applications

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by Dion, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Shattered Shell SSFW II - Nintendo Champions

Username: Shattered Shell
    Why do you wish to join: missed this place
    How active can you be: same as always
    What are your strengths/skills as a forum member: writing or rp
    Examples of your work(if any):http://kingdomhearts3.org/showthread.php?t=22037
  2. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

3. Silvy Being of Serendipity

Username: Jotaro's Golden Cantata of Silence
    Why do you wish to join: LET ME BACK IIIIIIIIIN
    How active can you be: ...........Next question.
    What are your strengths/skills as a forum member: I can find images, stay updated on things, make signatures/avatars/ect.
    Examples of your work(if any): http://www.kingdomhearts3.org/showthread.php?t=38156&page=3
  4. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

Welcome back senorita~
  5. Rei Greeter | 私は

Username: Sky
    How active could you be: You've seen how active I was lately but I can be very active on weekends. But on weekdays I can only be half as active because of school and that stuff/:<
    What are your strengths/skills: I can write a little, I can do a little graphic art(still learning) and I can help great new members or something like that:D
    Examples of your work (if any): Like I said I barely started to do graphic art but once I get a few done I'll make a thread or something along those lines
    Thank You:3
  6. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

Welcome!
  7. Username: Dark link 14
    Why I wish to join: Because I've never been in a clan. And Nicks Firend Wanted me to come in.
    How active can I be: every day (unless doing something) but Wednesday No.
    What are my strengths/skills as a fourm member: Drawing, Being nice to people.
    Examples of work: I got no work.
  8. Sain1846 Living Bone

Username: Sain1846
    Why do you wish to join: I've never been in a clan before, so it'll be something different for me.
    How active can you be: I can be on for about 30 minutes before 8:00 a.m. and then whenever after 3:30 p.m.
    What are your strengths/skills as a forum member: I don't know? Ummm. I role-play, I can write, I'm competitive
    Examples of your work (if any): ... Does a 4 on a AP English Exam count?
  9. Xatyrn SK Shepherd | KH3 Remnant

Darklink dear, we'd like to see a bit more promise in your activity before letting you in. :3 You have spouts in activity but those tend to be a few weeks apart. <3

Sain, accepted, welcome. ^^
  10. Noxty Rumbling Rose Wielder

Username: Noxty
    Why do you wish to join: Cuz Xat threatened me to join
    How active can you be: As active as Xat wants me to be
    What are your strengths/skills as a forum member: IDK ask Xat
    Examples of your work (if any): if only i had any...