Sayings

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by kingdomheartsjunkie, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Zai Nobody Destroyer

Google doesn't tell me I'm stupid anyway, and hasn't for 20,000 instances.
    Bob 3000 likes this.
  2. Makaze Gambler

Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
    — Oscar Wilde
  3. Zai Nobody Destroyer

hey wait a minute

you double posted
  4. Makaze Gambler

Accident. It was taking a long time to post so I pressed the button multiple times.

Now I can't delete the other post.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
    — George Bernard Shaw
  5. Zai Nobody Destroyer

This is quite the conundrum. Does Wilde have any quotes to help get us out of this?
  6. Misty Fortune Teller

Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you.
    Lasci likes this.
  7. Makaze Gambler

"A BOYFRIEND suppose too make yo panties WET not ur eyes! & A GIRLFRIEND is suppose too make yo dick HARD not ur Life."
    — Oscar Wilde
  8. Zai Nobody Destroyer

'Seems like that could definitely work
  9. AnotherX True Keyblade Wielder

"We see things not as they are, but as we are." - Anais Nin
  10. Misty Fortune Teller

I am a hole rather than a whole. Change screams through me yet I cannot close that gaping wound. It is only when I work that I seem to have a core. I want to be an artist. I fight so many ghost demons just to say that. As the wind blows these papers, I wonder if my life has any meaning. I feel so random.

Writing has always been my blanket to pull me through.

Always written to survive. A desperation to it. Naming my version of truth to preserve my "sanity" because they are so very busy trying to snatch it away. I'm more sure of my drawings. I go into another state when I draw. Maybe I don't love words as much as I do colors. It's words I'm unsure of. Words are mushy. A line feels so there.