Same old thang

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by R▲O, Feb 25, 2013.

1. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

[IMG]

Just brushing off the ol' photoshop. Same colors, same style - even has a delta just because if I'm going to make something practicing my old style, I gotta use dem hip deltas like I always done.

It's maybe a tad too bright at the moment and so I might bring it down just a bit.
    John likes this.
  2. John Review Team Co-Leader

Good job Paul.
  3. Noid Creeper

I must say, you really do have quiet the talent there.
  4. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

Thank youuuuu.

:unf:
  5. Venus Clan Mistress - NP

hnnghghghghhhh i miss when you made things always but ur still gr8

MAKE SOMETHING EVERY FEW MONTHS AND THE GODS WILL BE APPEASED
  6. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

Y'ALL CAN THANK ME

I already told you what I think of this soyeh it is vedy naice. Nice triangle that I suggested too olol.
  7. Dylan? Nobody Destroyer

Incredible coloring and use of negative space. This is gonna get you so many honies, paul.
  8. Bob 3000 Decisive Pumpkin Wielder

I've missed your art, seeing this brings back a lot of memories.

Really nice work.
  9. Zai Nobody Destroyer

Needs more triangles.
  10. Jess Admin

Really beautiful orchestration of colour and flow, truly, especially seeing as you've been away from the ( Photoshop ) canvas for so long. I think it's in need of a little more contrast, to bring out the clarity of the textures and the details in the stock. I like the disruption that the negative area causes, but I think perhaps it's a little too sudden ( the reinverted delta doesn't help ) though I think that maybe some distortion ( a la scanning errors ) could bring something out there. I'm nitpicking, though, and trying to give you a short and sweet, well-rounded C&C. It's glorious. Please continue.