Roxas

Discussion in 'Handheld Kingdom Hearts Titles' started by Kayeta, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Kayeta Dusk

Ending in KH e:Chain of memories, Sora was now in the pod that Namine created. If so, Roxas was created when Sora was turned into a heartless and thus Sora's nobody was made. But the real question is, if some of the organization members have a mission in Castle Oblivion and that's in Re:chain of memories (where Sora, Donald and Goofy, are having challenges from the organization members) While, Roxas is living in the Twilight Town, Are they happening in the same time? Re: chain of memories and 358days/2days have been playing at the same time but at different places?

I think the title should be Re chain 358 combined time. :eek:
  2. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

Huh? Yes, parts of Re:CoM and 358/2 days are happening simultaneously. However, they are still two separate games about separate characters. They should not be combined. Also, during Re:Co, Roxas was not "living" in twilight town, he hangs out there a lot with Axel and Xion but he's not living there. He's going on missions and working for Org XIII. He doesn't really "live" in the simulated Twilight Town until after the events of both games are over.
  3. Kayeta Dusk

Oh, now I get it. I always thought that after Sora got trapped in the pod that's when Roxas was created and was in the organization. I was a little confused there for a while that 358days was after Re:COM, but they were actually happening at the same time.
  4. Kayeta Dusk

Shoot, I wanna edit my post but the edit button is gone :( So some parts of Re:COM and 358days were happening at the same time but still different games.
  5. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

Yes. You said yourself that Roxas was created when Sora was turned into a heartless (in KH1), which is correct.
  6. Kayeta Dusk

Yeah this comment, In the past, I thought of this before when I played 358days first time.

But I didn't realized that when Sora stabs himself Roxas was created. I realized this while playing KH1 again :)
  7. That's true. Though, I don't remember any of it. The only thing I remember is waking up in front of a mansion and getting a name from some guy. But hey, you should come over to http://www.enixorigin.com/forum/ and talk to us! This place has been pretty dead, it's like The World That Never Was all over again.
  8. Aqua - Event Guest Keyblade Master

I agree, You should join in on the fun at EnixOrigin, Kayeta.
  9. Kayeta Dusk

Thanks Roxas, Aqua for the suggestion :)
    Aqua - Event Guest likes this.