Regarding both SYN and TKL

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by Lord Firesnake, Nov 23, 2011.

?

What say ye?

Thee clans shall be merged, aye. 17 vote(s) 73.9%
Death take us before we kin be merged! 6 vote(s) 26.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevalier Salamander

If we weren't allowed to vote, why wasn't it put into your clans only? :wat:
  2. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

smh
  3. Chevalier Salamander

AHAHAHAHAH well I am embarrassed. 8D And why is it taking so long to have them merged? I think most of the people here wish for the two clans to be merged. :3
  4. Miss Lockheart Administrator | Aesthetics Leader | Mother

Hold yer horses peeps!! Kayam has been really busy lately, he's a little behind with his studies o.o I'll have a word with him and see if I can do it in his stead, it would be doing him a favour.
  5. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

'S ALL GOOD, SAM.
  6. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

I don't think there really was a question of if we would merge given our options lol. The only thing I'm wondering about is how we'll merge. I'm under the impression that SYN is disbanding since they have no leaders and they're joining TKL as regular members but I just want to make sure that everyone joining TKL is okay with that.
  7. Kryp☭ik Clan Co-Leader SYN

I was under the impression that SYN had to be merged with TKL since it was the only option given besides being disbanded.
    If there is another option please present it.
  8. Triplesix Dancer

Have both clans merge together like normal, and change the name.
  9. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

Well, if there are SYN members that didn't want to merge with TKL, they can always join another clan or try to start their own...
  10. Kryp☭ik Clan Co-Leader SYN

There are some TKL members who don't want the name change.

Fair Enough.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.