Regarding both SYN and TKL

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by Lord Firesnake, Nov 23, 2011.

?

What say ye?

Thee clans shall be merged, aye. 17 vote(s) 73.9%
Death take us before we kin be merged! 6 vote(s) 26.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Firesnake Clan Committee | Retired Staff

I have noticed that both clans have had lots of difficulty keeping active lately and felt that it would only be fair to present you with the options available. Sadly it is no longer sustainable to keep both clans going at their current activity levels. Here are the two choices

• The two clans will be merged under a new name and title and new leaders will be chosen.
    • Both clans will be discontinued, although it will still be possible for anyone to create a new from scratch (see rules on creating new clans)

Please let me know your opinions
  2. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

Why is it so bad to be inactive in a currently inactive forum? =l

I don't get why it's no longer sustainable. It's not like we're costing the forum anything @_@. Plus, TKL has been inactive for a longgg time and we've been small for ages but we always participate and engage in clan events; we initiated the only clan challenge I've ever seen.
  3. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

Well I don't know how the TKL clan is doing but at the moment SYN doesn't have a clan leader or a co-leader so we are in pretty bad shape. =l

As for my opinion, if it has to be one or the other, I'd rather our clans merge than be discontinued.
  4. Bob 3000 Decisive Pumpkin Wielder

I agree, I really don't see why the clans should be merged or discontinued.
  5. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

Me and Erica lead the clan and we're on everyday so we're fine as far as that. It's just pretty dead and inactive in our clan sections and we don't have many members.
  6. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

This. If they don't have a leader/co-leader, why not just merge them with us? I just can't let TKL go because Paul and I promised Matt that it'd still be here when he got back from his missionary stuff.
  7. Lord Firesnake Clan Committee | Retired Staff

if the SYN people are okay with this, why not?
  8. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

LETTUCE TAKE A VOTE.
  9. Chevalier Salamander

I am in favor of this idea. :3
  10. Kryp☭ik Clan Co-Leader SYN

I'm in agreement with the two clans merging. Better that then discontinuing them.
    However, what will the new clan name be or will it just be TKL?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.