real sick of this crap

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by Delicious, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Delicious dιaвolιcal

[IMG]

i've had enough with my stupid style i can't finish anything properly i can't even start anything big and this bitch has no proportions just look at her judging me she's staring at me like uhuh you don't know shit about digital go back to schoolbook doodles

AND THE QUESTION RISES, why the hell would i even post. attention whores unite.

so done, hate self, bye
  2. Dylan? Nobody Destroyer

I hear the very best in the creative arts end up hating most of what they do. Bby, this is a good one, with nice coloring and raw grunge lines. It's like, you're like a badass speed artist who timelapses a quality image in 17 seconds.

The concern about starting something big. I can't really say well just do something big, because it's not that easy and rudely dismissive. Easing into something big will be a proud moment for you as an artist and for you as a person surpassing one's own barrier(s). Doing something and disliking it is largely better to quitting entirely.

and please don't quit. If I had half the ability you do I'd be making something every day.
    maybe not homestuck, but. lol
  3. Delicious dιaвolιcal

homestuck is the only thing that inspires me otherwise i would have absolutely nothing to draw
  4. Teriyaki Boy Morning Star

Rofl omg. I actually think this is really good. You should go back and polish the lines a bit and add a bit more detail around the face and horns. Otherwise, I really like it.
  5. Delicious dιaвolιcal

when the face is full of scribbly lines looking like shading/wrinkles, it's enough detail for me
    ty
  6. Venus Clan Mistress - NP

her expression is perf just like you i can't even draw expressions :>
  7. Delicious dιaвolιcal

who cares if i can't make it look clean and pretty
  8. Venus Clan Mistress - NP

Long, quick strokes (if your tablet lags like mine then don't do your strokes quite as long). You have to try really hard not to do that scribbling motion.
  9. Kyary eximius moderator

One thing's certain here: it looks like you have a style of your own. And it works -- you've absolutely no idea how hard it is to find a semi-personal style.

I hate my shit too 99% of the time. Artists are their own worst critics.

You're good, and that is all you need to get going. Now, keep doodling and get better. And better, and better.

DO IT.