Re:Chain of Memories - How easy is Beginner mode?

Discussion in 'Handheld Kingdom Hearts Titles' started by SwordKing, Dec 16, 2013.

1. SwordKing Creeper

I know Re:Chain of Memories is a major part of the Kingdom Hearts storyline, but I really don't care for the card-based battle system. Is beginner mode easy enough to get through the story without any major frustrations?
  2. SoVen Bolt tower

Well I guess so, since were talking about beginners mode :thumbsup: . Though haven't tried that myself. I'll play Re:Chain again and update you on how will beginners mode will turn out.:)
  3. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

I haven't done it but probably not. The system is what it is. And in my opinion, its dumb. Good luck.
    SoVen likes this.
  4. SoVen Bolt tower

Just do your best also to finish the game.:)
  5. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

Pass. I can just watch the game's cutscenes elsewhere. I've tried too many times unsuccessfully to beat that game.
  6. SoVen Bolt tower

But didn't KH1.5 HD remix made KH Re:Chain again, though why did they want a remake of KH RE:Chain?
  7. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

Because a lot of people enjoyed the game. I tried to enjoy it and I can see what they were going for, I just don't think it was executed very well.
  8. SoVen Bolt tower

Oh ok. Yeah I used to have trouble with the cards thing. It always lessens the cards every time you recharge. But it is challenging.