Question

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kingdom_Spades, Dec 31, 2009.

1. How did Roxas fight Sora on that little stained glass thingy of Sora in KH2, at the Skyscraper place?

Wasn't Roxas already a part of Sora and NOT in the organization??
  2. lionsbarrage True Keyblade Wielder

He was, others have asked this but the simple answer is is like a fight within himself, even though according to donald and goofy he physically disappeared for a sec.
  3. But he didn't know who Roxas was, or at least looked like. How could he recreate him in his own head?

He couldn't have recreated Roxas with the two keyblades and the knowledge of beating Riku if he had no idea it even happened.
  4. lionsbarrage True Keyblade Wielder

he doesnt, Roxas is a part of him, just like at the end when he manifests along with Namine as holograms basically, Sora didnt exactly have control over that.
  5. Then why did Roxas try to fight Sora?
    Wasn't his memory erased in Twilight Town before he "entered" Sora upon his awakening?
  6. lionsbarrage True Keyblade Wielder

His memory was erased or w/e upon being placed in the alternate TT but as u see he not only regains more memories of Sora, but of who he was in the org. So before he was reunited with Sora, he already had all his memories back. He always wanted to ask Sora why him, as to specifically what we dont know, but he could refer to the keyblade or Riku and Kairi or who knows.
  7. In KH2? He just says, "My summer vacation is over." Where does it hint to him regaining memories?
  8. lionsbarrage True Keyblade Wielder

by all the stuff prior to that. Such as his dreams, and after talking with Namine he starts to remeber about being in the org. Especially on the last day when going thru the mansion. And right before he destroys Ansems computer he remembers leaving the org. to search for Sora, fighting Riku, and then being placed in the alternate twilight town
  9. i really don't remember that at all (guess i've had my memory erased)