Noctis Progeniei ✖ {Application}

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by Chevalier, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Infel Hero's Crest Wielder

Username: Infel

Why do you want to join: I was a member once, until I got kicked out. It was fun here, and I missed everybody, so I thought I want to go back to the good old days. It's only for a short while, so...

What you can do to benefit the clan: I doubt I'd be of any help, but well, I guess I can try to help if in some situations I am able to do something and pitch in to deal with it.

How active you could be: I've been observing things lately. Meaning: I'll try to be here all the time---save for bed time and school hours as well as when I had to study for tests.

Your strengths (RPGs, Writing, Designing, etc.): I used to aid with RPG development, character designs, monster designs, weapons, and I'm currently learning interior and building design. I also write several stories--though I'm not sure anyone might be interested. Oh, and I can do mirror writings.
  2. Chevalier Salamander

Oh baby, you will always be welcome here! And welcome back for that matter! ;W; <33

I will send you the password immediately!
  3. Noel Kingdom Key Wielder

Why do you want to join: Because I love you people.
    What you can do to benefit the clan: I am beautiful, duh.
    How active you could be: Well if you have the money...
    Your strengths (RPGs, Writing, Designing, etc.): Anything you want me to be.
  4. Chevalier Salamander

OMFG FRAGSAM <33333 OF COURSE
  5. Kaoru Hitachiin Fenrir Wielder

Why do you want to join: Because I am chiller than a snowpea with most of these guys.

What you can do to benefit the clan: Everything I can do. (Which is a hell of a lot.)

How active you could be: As active as my work allows, allowing for more allowance of extra work I allow myself to work on that allows extra allowances as I allow it.

Your strengths (RPGs, Writing, Designing, etc.): I could potentially do all the above, but other people are always better judges of my talent than I am.

*[And one funny GIF that summarizes your greatest fear]: I have no clue how I could represent my fears in a humorous manner. I fail. D:
  6. Chevalier Salamander

LOL WELCOME BACK KOALA <3
  7. John Review Team Co-Leader

Name: Aqua's Sacrifice

Why do you want to join: I heard this place was awesome(From Kevin)
    What you can do to benefit the clan: I have determination!
    How active you could be: I'm always on
    Your strengths (RPGs, Writing, Designing, etc.) : I guess writing....

\
  8. Chevalier Salamander

Whoops, totes missed this! 8D WELCOME WELCOME!!
  9. Larxene Clan Empress - NP

Applications are open again!
    COME ONE COME ALL!
  10. Valamphias Ultima Weapon Wielder

Username: Valtits Valamphias
    Reason for Joining: Nostalgia
    Benefits of My Presence: Used to lead this place, could offer advice, be funny
    Potential Activity Level: Limited, possibly daily
    Strengths: Writing Talent