Noctis Progeniei ✖ {Application}

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by Chevalier, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Chevalier Salamander

[IMG]

--- Honorary Guests ---

Axittarius

【 ------------ ✖ ------------ 】
    Leaders

Mistress:

Empress:

AboutUs

[IMG]

Application

Code:
    [CENTER][COLOR="#B62A46"][SIZE=2][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia]Why do you want to join:[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia]What you can do to benefit the clan:[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia]How active you could be:[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia]Your strengths (RPGs, Writing, Designing, etc.) :[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia]*[And one funny GIF that summarizes your greatest fear]:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia]
    -- A new rule!! You can only apply to NP a maximum amount of 2 times starting on [3/29/2012].

---- If you wish to see who is brave enough to join our Family, just go here: Noctis Progeniei Family Roster
  2. Togo Rumbling Rose Wielder

Username:Togo
    Why do you want to join: For the women.
    What you can do to benefit the clan: I am relatively obedient and as loyal as a puppy.
    How active you could be: Every day
    Your strengths (RPGs, Writing, Designing, etc.): Exotic dancing.
  3. Chevalier Salamander

One of the qualifications of NP...Exotic Dancing. WELCOME ABOARD. ;D
  4. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

Username: Whatever you want it to be.
    Why do you want to join: Returning home.
    What you can do to benefit the clan: Enlighten you heathens with ten hours of Epic Sax Guy. Oh, and post, I suppose.
    How active you could be: Hours at a time. Every day. Yeh, I have no life. Still.
    Your strengths (RPGs, Writing, Designing, etc.): RPG, Writing, being the goddam Batman
  5. Chevalier Salamander

We would be stupid not to take you back. 8DD I will send you the password right away! xD
  6. {Lost.in.Stereo} Guardian Soul Wielder

Username: {Lost.In.Stereo}
    Why do you want to join: Because I miss you all dearly.
    What you can do to benefit the clan: I have unlimited supplies of love and affection.
    How active you could be: Often. My rigorous tumblr schedule should keep me around.
    Your strengths (RPGs, Writing, Designing, etc.): I'm adorable......or not.
  7. Chevalier Salamander

Lil stereo sis is back in!! 8D

I will pm the password shortly. :>
  8. Ally-Kat722 Shadow

Username: Ally-Kat722
    Why do you want to join: Because I have internet again and enjoyed being part of NP previously.
    What you can do to benefit the clan: I get involved and encourage others to do the same.
    How active you could be: Pretty active. Between free time most evenings and weekends, my workload while actually AT work is pretty low most of the year, and they don't really care what I do in my free time.
    Your strengths (RPGs, Writing, Designing, etc.): Writing, RPGs to some extent (I keep planning them, but I never start them, though I really enjoy playing in them), and some amount of graphic art. Also AMVs. I love to make them, but often need encouragement/motivation/bribes to actually get them done.
  9. Chevalier Salamander

Welcome back! 8D I shall send da Password shortly!
  10. Username: Bel Enchanted
    Why do you want to join: I was a member before they shut my power off...I love NP!
    What you can do to benefit the clan: I can be active!
    How active you could be: ;) I was before! I can be very active!
    Your strengths (RPGs, Writing, Designing, etc.): I can rp very well, and I excell at writing...not so much with design, unless it's html