Announcement Newspaper Issue 4!

Discussion in 'Forum Newspaper' started by Master Author, May 15, 2012.

1. Autosaver Guardian Soul Wielder

My bad, spelled is usually the proper term in American English as it is used more frequently. :ONOES:

But I agree with the White thing, I didn't like it as much either. But yes, there is a ton of reading which is great.
  2. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

I know it's a bit big to ask. But can you give me any pointers or tips on my Rayman Origin's review?
  3. John Review Team Co-Leader

I never know what Imp is thinking when it comes to designing, nor do i have the knowledge of designing period. So i can't really say anything to the design part but i guess it was because of the way he had the first part with Marluxia theme, and when transitioning into the Metal Gear Fanfic it was the best thing to do.....though i really don't know anything about that department which is why I leave it to Jess and Imp. But in all honesty i think it looks pretty good.
  4. Komas Greeter

Great Job everyone =D I particularly liked the Rayman Origins bit, since a friend and I are trying to complete it 100%, and I rarely see stuff about it anymore.
  5. John Review Team Co-Leader

Well if you ask Chrono, he can tell you a good bit about it.
  6. Autosaver Guardian Soul Wielder

*Skims

Maybe you could have talked about the systems it is available on? And the sequel that is coming out? (Rayman Legends)