Announcement Newspaper Issue 1!

Discussion in 'Forum Newspaper' started by Master Author, Jul 20, 2011.

1. John Review Team Co-Leader

Yeah you guys better like it!!!!!!
  2. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

Yoyo will complain about this upon his next return.

I can sense it.

Also this is freaking awesome.
  3. {Lost.in.Stereo} Guardian Soul Wielder

Awh well isn't this pretty(:
  4. Cocaine Inexhaustive Poster

great job guys.
  5. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

Thanks everyone, glad y'all like it. xD
  6. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

[IMG]
  7. Delicious dιaвolιcal

Gorgeous work.
    And Harry Potter. <3
  8. Harry Potter was the first... anything I read. I was an odd child, my parents didn't spend every second of the day teaching me how to read, I just learned myself. I remember being mad at my kindergarten homework of "the stupid baby books". Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone was the first book I read, and I was between 4 and 5. I read it all the way through without any help from anyone. My mom says that once I "embarrased" her because the principal at my kindergarten (I moved districts the summer between kingergarten and 1st grade) called her and said that he was so amazed by my reading, and oh she must spend so much time working with me, and she was all "No, she does it on her own"

When I went to see Deathly Hallows Part 2 I wanted to cry the entire movie-not just the Snape part, like so many others said htey cried at. Harry Potter holds a special place in my heart, even though around the age of 12 I grew out of the potterfanaticism. Now that I'm 16, I can say that I still enjoy the series as much as I did back then, which isnt true for very many things from that time period (coughcoughiwasagirlygirlthencoughcough), despite the fact that so much time has passed and... other things (Kingdom Hearts) now have my total fanaticism, and I am so sad to see it go. It feels as though I'm losing a lifelong friend </3
  9. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

10. AxelAleXIII Morning Star

This news paper looks unf<3
    Great job Newspaper team :D