Monthly Game

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Comments' started by TwilightGuardian, Mar 16, 2013.

1. TwilightGuardian True Keyblade Wielder

Since it seems like there isnt much to talk about i was thinking of maybe the forum having a monthly game series to talk about like adding it to the main page to have people comment on and make threads.
    For example picking a new game that comes out that month like i think this month the new naruto game is coming out along with crysis 3. Maybe having a section dedicated to those games for that month could help get people active. That and maybe changing the background to that game but not the banner.

Its just something i thought of randomly and decided to post so at least it could be thought about.
  2. Roxanne Site Leader|Co-Badass GoddamnGhostbuster

Not a bad idea tbh, what does every one else think? If there's more interest we could seriously consider it. =3
  3. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

I think changing the forum background might get a bit annoying considering it's hard enough to pick a background that isn't in the way/too distracting/eyeburn inducing. Also there'll be people not interested so changing the forum's background might just be a bit much. Dunno, I feel like the sections we have = places already dedicated to talking about new games but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.
  4. TwilightGuardian True Keyblade Wielder

The only thing with the new games thing is that is has a bunch of random threads about new games. Im talking about making a section titled Game of the month and having specific sections within it for each game but maybe thats to much but meh who knows it may work
  5. DragoonKain Lazy Ass

Simple solution: Rename Forum Games to Useless Crap and put real games in a new "Real Forum Games" section.
  6. TwilightGuardian True Keyblade Wielder

I think you got the wrong section