Lowlight of Your Day

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Lasci, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Misty Fortune Teller

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
  2. kyo Wyvern

1- getting yelled at by my friend's sister for being manipulative, needy, and codependent

2- my mother peering over my shoulder and yelling at me for watching anime because an animated gif of avatar was on my tumblr dash
  3. Venus Clan Mistress - NP

it should be illegal to get told i'm unhealthy this many times
  4. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

I don't know why, but I could not fall asleep until like 3 and then I got up again at 4 to then fall asleep again at 6.

ughughughu
  5. Zombie Girl Super Undead | Debate Champ | Editor

Why do things clash, I was ridiculously excited about next week but I forgot this other thing that I really can't get out of, now it's either awkwardly hoping that no one will mind changing the day for just for me, or just not going and feeling left out and being incredibly sad.
  6. Roxanne Site Leader|Co-Badass GoddamnGhostbuster

I really really long for the day in which I never have to watch you walk away again.
    Xatyrn likes this.
  7. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

when youuu walk away
    youuuu don't hear me say
    pleeeeEEEASE OH BAAAABY--DON'T GO

had to

Lowlight was pretty much feeling like shit the whole day. And now I can't tell if I'm hungry or my stomach is still giving me issues.
  8. Xatyrn SK Shepherd | KH3 Remnant

she's sick and her dad is being and out-of-character asshole and i wish i could leave this freaking house and come get her

actually i wanna tear this roof down the more i think about it
    so glad i'm moving out.
  9. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

four hours of sleep~
    four hours of sleeeeep
    four hours four hours four hours of sleeeeeeeeeeeep~*~*
  10. Roxanne Site Leader|Co-Badass GoddamnGhostbuster

so much to do and not enough time to do it I am dying.

[IMG]