Let's talk about goals.

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Misty, May 11, 2013.

1. Lolita Fat Bandit

Well this year I've done a lot of soul searching. After graduating college, I sunk into a deep depression because I didn't know what to do with my life. I spent a year at a job I hated and finally quit to work for my brother's company to have more flexible hours to let me pursue activities that will help me achieve my dreams. I've kind of got it stuck in my head that I want to be an English teacher in Japan after watching j-vloggers on Youtube. The prospects of living in another country half-way across the world both excites me and scares me, though. But, I actually am going to be doing a study abroad trip in Japan next May for two weeks because I think it's important that I at least visit the country before I go to live there. Travelling in general is one of my goals. I actually have not been to that many places even in my own country and it bugs me. In addition to the Japan trip, I'm going to be going to Brazil next year too. I'm going to be broke, but at least it'll be money well spent.