Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Revealed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News' started by Autosaver, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Autosaver Guardian Soul Wielder

2. Razgriz Wishing Lamp Wielder

Well worst part KH3 is going duel consoling with PS4 and Xbox One..
  3. waitin4KH3 Ultima Weapon Wielder

If true, it will be interesting to see if we finally have a Dark Realm world to explore (Riku/Mickey searching for Aqua), and a return trip to Castle Oblivion for Ven and how they will design it. It had better be playable though, as I'd like to see Riku as a fully fleshed out player character with KH's battle menu, rather than the command deck/card deck.
  4. Dylan? Nobody Destroyer

I feel like this will finally mark Kairi as a frontrunning and maybe even playable character for the first time in the series. That and I really want to know how Axel gained the ability to wield a keyblade without being bequeathed the ability by a previous keyblade master. Unless his connection with Roxas is the link, which I can only assume it is. They may have shared a beyond-Nobody emotional bonding that Nobodies may sometimes have.

And it will also be interesting to see the resurface of the 7 princesses of heart as relevant plot devices again, keeping in mind the idea that the 7 keyblade wielders must stop Xehanort and his new Organization from either reaching the seven princesses, or using the hearts of the wielders themselves. At this point Xehanort is working with a few options to reforge the X-Blade, and whichever he chooses will obviously be a problem for the protags.
  5. RoxasorSora Sorcerer

3D?
  6. waitin4KH3 Ultima Weapon Wielder

Command Deck. It's confirmed they will return to the battle menu for KH3 and only potentially implement aspects of the command deck from BBS and 3D. I want to see how much different Riku differs in combat style from Sora when they do create the battle menu and action/combat abilities similar to KH2. 3D did show some differences between the two, but it's relatively limited outside of the combination attacks with the dreameaters.