Spoiler! Kingdom Hearts 3 or Another Spin Off?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by Tairu, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Loki Bandit

I honestly think there will be a game focusing on Kairi's story and how she unlocks more powers as a keyblade wielder and a princess of heart.
  2. Riku Bookmaster

I hope when she goes into the mark of mastery she gains her original
    hair and her face style, like they did with Sora and Riku when they entered
    the test.
  3. Keybladewarrior69 Sleeping Lion Wielder

I'm torn about another spin off before KH3

On one hand i've been waiting since 2005 for Kh3 and i want it so bad. But on the other with KH3 there's a good chance the Xehanort/original Kh series is going to come to an end and whether or not it continues, it just wont be the same. ;_;
  4. Riku Bookmaster

Obviously, Kairi, Sora and Riku will definetly have to all be keyblade masters before they fight Xehanort.
  5. vin Dusk

first. what would BBS 2 even be about not enough information to pull together a full game.
    second. why would their have to be a spinoff for them saving terra aqua and ven why wouldn't they just do that in KH3?
    and Last I don't think every keyblade wielder has to be a master so don't see them making another game which would be almost the exact same game as DDD

KH3 is going to be the next game although it might not come out till 2014. they're not going to make it from the start of the game they go after xehanort their has to be more to the game. maybe during the game sora and whoever else becomes a master and im sure they end up saving the 3 from BBS.

All I know is after playing DDD they're making it obvious KH3 is next
  6. Azura Creeper

I must say that I am extremely excited for KH3, and I hope it will come out on 360 as well as ps. :lawl:
  7. vin Dusk

I just wanted everyone to see that I know what I'm talking about in the statement I made above back in september. lol