Spoiler! Kingdom Hearts 3 or Another Spin Off?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by Tairu, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Tairu Shadow

I was reading the wikia for Dream Drop Distance and I must say although I am not sure that is exactly the story for the game but if it is then that means that I think there will ether be another spin off or maybe we finally have the story for Kingdom Hearts 3.

According to it though, Sora fails his test but Riku passes. It says Lea (Axels human self) has become a keyblade wielder also (Unsure how realistic that is but who knows.) Supposedly though Sora leaves to train by himself and then it said a secret ending where Yen Sid planning to gather seven Keyblade wielders to combat the new Organization and prevent Xehanort from bringing about another Keyblade War. To this end, Yen Sid has Riku bring Kairi to him so she can be trained to wield the Keyblade she received from Riku in Kingdom Hearts II.

Well more may be found here : http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_3D

But to me it seems like it could all be possible. If so do we finally have a KH3? Maybe but with the story I just looked at, it seems like it will be another spin off. Unless he would train through one whole game and then finally confront Xehanort in KH3 but I doubt it since what would the game be with him by himself and not with Donald & Goofy?

What are your thoughts?
  2. Cryoshell True Keyblade Wielder

AIEEEEE, spoilers!!!! But anyways, there is at least one more game between KH3D and KH3. From what it sound like, there will be a BBS volume 2, THEN KH3.
  3. Tairu Shadow

It would not be farther in the past would it? Just about Sora and all right?
  4. Courtland True Keyblade Wielder

Nobody knows.
  5. Tairu Shadow

Well all I know though is if they do decide to go farther in the past then I am pretty sure now we know the plot for KH3 ! :D If not then we know the plot for the next spin off.
  6. Cryoshell True Keyblade Wielder

From what I can tell, which is almost nothing, Aqua comes back from the Dark Margin/End of the World, and has to find a way to bring back Ventus and Terra so they can help Sora, Riku, Mickey, and Lea defeat the 13 Xehanorts.
  7. AnsemDiz Monochrome Wielder

Why put Lea in spoilers? Tairu has already brought him up lol and I wanna see the 13 Xehanorts
  8. Axel's_Lady Pirate

What is it with the 2 guys and a girl friendships??? All seems very samey to me..
    Ive not even played bbs all the way through but that just reminds me of it.
  9. darkhorseD Wyvern

I'm afraid that Nomura has already confirmed that DDD is partially BBS 2, so we already know that there is not going to be a BBS 2, sorry
  10. Riku Bookmaster

There will definetly be another spinoff, Ventus and Terra will be brung back, and those two along with Kairi, Lea and Sora will become keyblade masters in the mark of mastery in another spinoff game, THEN KH3 will come and all of the keyblade masters will defeat the xehanorts.